Reviews for the stand alone complex
EphemeralSakura chapter 1 . 4/22
Amazingly beautiful!
Thank you very much!
vyrn chapter 1 . 2/3
oh my fucking god you did not just use a quote from llamas with hats and made it sound beautiful. omg. (but. well. this is some really good shit, so i can forgive you. i guess.)
Misa-chama chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
"Well, dead people didn't help anyone, except for the vultures."

That line is genius. And this fic is so canon. If it's not, I think I might cry.
Tsubaki Envy Uchiha chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
Challenge excepted• ""
seeking-out-sunshine chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
canooooooooooooon. this thing is totally c-a-n-o-n.
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I love how you write Team 7. Beautiful! :)
rebecca chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Well done. Concise, humorous, and to the point. I like it.
chauvu chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
... I think I've dreamed about THIS for a thousand times. Just that I don't have the talent to put it into real work.

This. Is a dream come true.
I love this. Absolutely. *sob*
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
And life sucks.
Ashura-B chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Even for a person with such vi
jolteonforever chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
meow

"She struggled to stay standing upright; to crash now would be to fall into the bodies on the ground, to soak into the ground and the mulch like the blood, to burn into the sky into nothingness. To fall now would be to die, and Sakura wasn't ready to let go of everything just yet."

ohmygosh just let me do my work

instead of binging on your word vomit

now write a book plz xoxo
Snake of Medusa chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh god, you went there. You really went there! I'm kinda stuck babbling incoherently right now because OH MY GOD YOU ACTUALLY WENT THERE!

Needless to say, this was awesome.
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Okay. I'm sorry, but I have to ask you this. Did you get the summary from Llamas with Hats? 'Cause if you did, you just blew my mind.
fanofthisfiction chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
Humor, amid the violence, gave this tale a softer landing that I did appreciate and like. They have a different sense of family that comes through well here. There's no romance per se but a crazy relationship that's somehow right for them. :)
The Siren Calling chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
I really liked this story. I always love reading things where Sakura has to get her hands dirty and isn't made out to be some weak little girl. And I always love the team-friendship-hurt-angst stuff. I really do. )

But. I could not take this seriously because of the line: "That was what forgiveness sounded like. Screaming, and then silence." I just couldn't take it serious. When I first saw the summary I thought 'Hahahahaha, Llamas with hats!' And then I went and watched Llamas with hats 4, 3, and 2 (in that order) because I couldn't remember which one had that line in it.

So, even if I couldn't take it seriously, this was a wonderful story, especially with the end and the little peaceful moment where it's just the three of them. That made me happy. )