Reviews for After the Storm
Signorina-L chapter 16 . 5/20/2014
I want to thank you for the ups and downs of this piece of work that I read yesterday and finished this morning.
I was literally in tears at least three times and laughing when Adam's humour came into play. ( I kept getting weird looks on my lunch break at work.)
While you ended on the note you did, I do wish there was more. I like that I can make up the rest though too.
Thank you.
boogalooshrimp123 chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
Stumbled across this story the other day... couldn't stop reading. One of the most beautiful stories I've read.
degrassian4ever chapter 16 . 6/20/2013
What a wonderful story. You wrote it so beautifully. I loved the ending. Usually I hate reaching the end of stories because I don't want them to be over. Even though I dont want this story to end, I love that it brought closure. The title is perfect. It completely fits the theme and I love how its an extended metaphor. Once again, it was perfectly written and I loved it.
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 16 . 1/28/2013
This was such an amazing story!

It was so fucking beautiful I can't express it.

If you ever decide to write another story I'm sure it will be as awesome and beautifully written as this one if not better.
DegrassiLover2010 chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
OMG how did I not find this story before?

I was going to review at the end of the story but this chapter was too good!

When Adam yelled at Eli "you little fucker" that was freaking hilarious!

I wonder if Clare caught on about the kyptonite that Adam was yelling..
Rikki chapter 16 . 1/19/2013
It was touching I cried when I read this.
alicia4568 chapter 16 . 12/1/2012
this was so beuififull.. you showed what being bipolar actually does to you and the hardships that come with it and i couldnt thank you more.. this was beuitfully written and thought out. thank you.
Los Angeles chapter 16 . 11/27/2012
Wow. This story, your writing, is completely amazing. I fell in love with the characters on Degrassi and even more because of this story. It's like you know them even better than the writers of Degrassi themselves lol. I love the fact that you've gone further than just writing a fanfic story, there was so much detail and it was pretty darn realistic. Through your writings you've made me laugh and cry, a LOT. Ah I'm so sorry I'm not logged in.

P.S. You have kept me from my hw! But I'm happy about it baha. I hope you keep writing :)
ChasingYou chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
You have turned me into a sobbing mess. I wasn't ready for the goodbye scenes, god, I so wasn't ready for that. But even though I'm crying, you have to know that it was absolutely beautiful! Amazingly written and know that you have a crazy talent. I do hope that you realize that.

Thank you for writing this lovely piece. It has been a pleasure to read it.
ChasingYou chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
You know what, I want Adam, Clare and Eli to be like this in every episode of Degrassi. Clare doesn't necessarily have to be druk (though that could be fun) but their interaction in this chapter is simply the best. Also I love how Adam is still looking out for Clare even though he drank the most, he truly is a great friend to her.
And also, I love the little competition that is going on between Fiona and Eli over Clare, completely brilliant!
ChasingYou chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
Aw, this was cute! Though kind of weird to imagine Clare with the look described, but then again I could imagine Eli and Adam's reactions to it. Kind of wish we got this much CeCe and Clare interaction on the show, that would be awesome.
ChasingYou chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
So I've only read like the first twenty lines, but I already had to review this. I don't if you ever had any psychological problems, but take it from a person who has had them, that you make them very recognisable. The way that Eli is feeling in the beginning of this chapter, that's is so familiar it is almost scary. It kind of hurts to read it, but in a good way, because it kind of helps to accept that the dark moments are ok and I'm not the only who has them. So I kind of want to thank you so much for writing this. I don't know how it is going to end, but you've already helped me to better understand myself and to not always be so harsch on myself. So basically thank you!
ChasingYou chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
Ok wow, this chapter was just breathtaking. I absolutely loved it.
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Can I just say that your writing of a panic attack was really realistic. I don't know if you are familiar with panic attacks but that was really good. Also, kind of love that you wrote down Clare's fear or her first reaction to flee because it is kind of a logical one. I don't know if I could be as brave as Clare is. So yeah, she truly is the hero.
Jessie chapter 16 . 8/20/2012
To start, wow that was incredible. I absolutely adore Clare and Eli and I loved how you took them from the show, remolded them and made them real. As someone who knows first hand how toxic and jarring Bipolar disorder can be, you handled it gracefully and didn't even have to sacrifice a happy ending. Beautiful.