Reviews for Ace of Hearts
playgirlz chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
how cute love it
kishuroxmysox chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
woo hoo! love springs eternal
puddingxownz chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
I love this so much! and what I really like about this also is that the people are amazingly in character, good job on that. and i liked the innocent hintings that you're giving between Tiara and Kagetsu, overall, this is a really great story so please update soon!
MLD chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
It was very good but I think you need to add some more to it because you dod not know what happens in the end.
Norali chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
Why did you have to stop there! Its torture I tell u! I just love this story, I adore it so far! Please right more soon!
Celedra chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
YAY! This is EXACTLY what I have been loking for. A nice, cute piece about Tiara and Kagetsu... *dreamy sigh* Everyone seems to be focused on Tiara and GRAHAM, and I mean, Graham? Eh. Kagestsu al the way. _

Now that's I'm done gushing, my compliments. It's well-written, cute, and it involves Kagestsu! *yay!* OOps... I said I was done... Okay, now I'm really finished. Good job! o
inuchik chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
it sounds so sad...

i really like it though!
Andrea chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
I like this story so far! Please put the next chapter up as soon as possible!
Spellcastre chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
must you stop here? nononononono! you can't stop! faithfully continue this brialliant piece of work! you have great skills and i love this piece of writing...really! i'll be looking...AND waiting for the next chapter.
Chronic Sunshine chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
Wow a really great start to a sweet story, I can't wait to find out what happens between Tiara and Kagetsu...hope its a good and happy *hint hint* ). Anyways great story so far, ja ne.