Reviews for A series of reveals
cindy4651 chapter 5 . 4/28
Very nice, thanks. As always, better than the stupid original!
cindy4651 chapter 4 . 4/28
This is great. I love Uther walking in and hearing "... I could kill you in an instant where you stand."

I think your Uther was ooc, but a huge improvement. Someone as crazy as the official Uther wouldn't be able to hold a kingdom.
cindy4651 chapter 2 . 4/28
Just like your first chapter, this was better than the original. :)
cindy4651 chapter 1 . 4/28
Very nice, thank you!
Quill chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
You manage to write an excellent reveal and fit a reference to Hogwarts in at the end? how?
Alana1982 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Отличная глава. Хоть иногда Утер думает, а то в сериале псих он какой то. Магов боится, а Гай не трогает.
Lesley chapter 5 . 10/30/2014
Thank you. I enjoyed the story.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/19/2013
These vignettes have been very well written and interesting reads. Thank you.
MinaSlade chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
The World War 3 wiping out all of technology being the reason for Arthur's return idea has been on my mind for a while and to me seemed like reasonable circumstances for his return too. Thank you for seeing it and putting it here! I've been looking for a fanfic that would use this idea, and I'm glad I came by yours.
I enjoyed reading all of these magic reveals, and It's great that you made them take place at different places in the story and acknowledged the circumstances when writing the reaction. It was well thought out! Thanks :)
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
great but i dont think this could ever happen
TimeShard13 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
Again, great story. Please keep writing and good luck.
TimeShard13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love your story. Arthur's reaction seems very real. In a lot of stories his reaction isn't very believable, but this is really good.
TheImpossiblePen chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
It's a good read! Very believable.
Mark chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Hmm, Merlin was acting a bit OOC don't you think? Sobbing to Arthur? Hardly think this is how it would go or that he would allow himself to be killed which is what you seem to be implying, that if Arthur sentenced him to death, he would allow it to happen.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awesome! Though I'm not sure why Merlin changed back . . . It must have been destiny;)