Reviews for Midnight Clear
afterthebattle chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
This was absolutely adorable and hilarious. I loved it!
TempduLoupe chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
that was sweet
Katrapolis chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So reading this when it's sweltering outside is a bit odd, but I really really loved this! It was funny in parts, sweet throughout, with little hints of snark throughout. Probably the only holiday fic I've ever fully enjoyed. Good job!
threeam inkblot chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
omg veggie making gingerbread fortress is so adorable
RakshaDaemon chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Awwww... This made me feel all fluffy and content inside :D. The interactions were awesome. It's nice to see Bunny and Dr Briefs still at it at their respectable age. Vegeta and Dr Briefs were amazing and I loved the good doctor's interpretation of the holiday. You kept them all so wonderfully in character.
Lavonya chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
i like this a lot!
jessi chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Great story!
catgirl26 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
First off, i wanted to say I'm sorry it took me so long to get to this. I've been meaning to read it pretty well since the day you mentioned it on the prince and the genius forum, and I'm so glad I was finally able to find the time...or to make the time, I guess, since I am supposed to be working on Ven in the other window...ha ha.

I loved this. From the first moment, I absolutely adored it. I thought at first that Vegeta was maybe seeing snow for the first time, and my amusement at finding him in the kitchen, taste-testing the icing and candies was large. Other charming bits include Bulma and her mother's insistence that *Santa* is stuffing the stockings, and the cute interaction between the elder Briefs at the beginning. You don't see them much as a couple, interacting in couply ways with each other, so it was a nice touch.

I nearly died when Bulma and her mother came home to find the two boys building a gingerbread fort, and Vegeta's comment that "even the weakest Saibaman could scale it" at the improper angle. I never would have thought such a hilarious scenario could be pulled off so well, but by gum, you did it.

The interaction between Bulma and Vegeta at the end was just the right touch of relationship and budding affection, and I really enjoyed how Bulma's melancholy attitude toward the coming androids and the limited number of Christmases she would experience lent the whole thing a sort of bittersweet air.

Absolutely wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing it!
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So cute! & I think me all know what would have happend if Vegeta promised a decade XD LOL
XDarkAngelOfLoveX chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Omg this is so cute!
xxnewslangxx chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Awesome Story,

I especially liked the dynamic between Dr. Briefs and Vegeta. Giving Vegeta a character to interact with that was somewhat of a Father figure was interesting.
banshee4 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
way too cute! loved it!
daughterofrisingsun chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Nice job! Vegeta helping build a gingerbread fort. LOL!
pommedapi chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Your little story was very nice. Thank you!
cara9001 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011