Reviews for Insert Poetic Japanese Metaphor Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Damn! Can't Purity just leave her alone?! Geez! It was a routine arrest and them he just had to swoop in there
ProperDaveXD001 chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Interesting fic, and a thought provoking one.

I'm noticing parallels between Ocean and Ryouga, although that could just be me... One thing is for certain, Dave and Robert will want to ask Ocean what happened, as I'm not sure why she would feel she wasn't free by being out of the basement.

Mind you, Dave (While agreeing with the idea that the point of the society was to have fun) would also want to say something about the tone of Tash's response to Louise's (Quite genuine) concerns. Depending upon his mood, he may even want to use the word Belligerent...

That said, from the way the fic was written, and how it ended, it seems there's some character development in that direction on the horizon.

All in all, a very good effort. Not sure you quite hit the balance between crack and serious, but that's hard at the best of times.
RedemptionWarrior chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Sheesh, talk about Mood Whiplash! How the heck is this mess going to be solved?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
*laughs* Damn, we haven't had a funny fic like this in ages. And the Merle bashing(and all that went with it) was a nice touch. I do believe everything that needs to be said was said with that.

And ooooooh, lookie! More plot development at the very end. Nicely done, Tash!

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
complexities chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I love the Tales of the Otori fandom! I've wanted to a story set there for a long time, but I was never sure that I could capture the time period - or the characters - very well. You've had no problems with that. This fic was written perfectly, and I can't wait to see what happens next.