Reviews for Passero
TheBurntMarshmellowOfDoooom chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love Nimrod's story Domination, but I hate how slow it's being updated (if it still is...). You're short little one-shots about Domination are like a breathe of fresh air. While her story follows a strict plot, your stories can explore the characters and emotions and explain things to their fullest potential. I love what you write, so don't ever stop.
maltose chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh my god. First of all I absolutely love the domination story. I love it with a white hot burning passion. That being said, i absolutely hate how nimrod NEVER UPDATES! well...I wouldn't say never, at least the story isn't left to gather dust for all eternity as it lay permanently forgotten. At least there is an update every few months. *sigh*

Anyway, I felt the need to explain that so I could tell you how much I loved this! I am so happy to see SOMETHING about the Domination story. Even if it isn't the actual Domination story. It was almost exactly like Nimrods own writing! It was filler, because its not your story so you cant really advance the plot, but filler is better then nothing! haha, I am sooo happy you wrote this. It was so great!

This got me all revved up for the next chapter that Nimrod writes...and if that chapter isn't posted sometime soon...

wellllll...maybe you could write some more to keep me from experiencing some kind of freakish fanfic withdrawals?
Tsuki107 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh wow...I gotta tell you that I both love and hate and again love Nimrod the Writer's "Domination".

It's so raw and heart-wrenching, and makes me feel so so bad for poor Danny.

Exactly like this story.

It's amazing, and a psychological roller-coaster of epic proportions. I hope Danny will be able to escape without too many mental scars and that Vlad gets what he deserves for being such a cruel insane dictator and rapist.

And now, I'm depressed...Poo.

Oh well, I'll just go get some hot coca and sing some Christmas carols. Happy Holidays!

~tsuki
Nimrod The Writer chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Oh you are such a wonderful human being! I loved this! Somehow you manage to make Vlad come off as more of a psycho creep than I can and I commend you for it. XD And the dynamic between Elysia and Danny was SPOT ON to how I imagine it in my head. (I think you called her Elysium in your oneshot. Whoops!) Honestly, this next chapter of Domination is giving me absolute H-e-double hockey sticks. -_-' ...I feel like I say that about every chapter...hm... Anyway, seeing Elysia and Danny interact in your one shot as well as seeing Vlad from a different perspective has given me some great ideas, so thank you thank you thank you!

Codiak chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This was great! I don't even know what words to use. It was just awesome! ;)
Crazy Queen Of Darkness chapter 1 . 12/20/2011