Reviews for The Ghost and Mr Jones
SuziH-J chapter 7 . 4/26
Very petty of Rhiannon to gloat about Gareth being in Cardiff after all that time. I'm pleased that Sarah Jane & then Luke became friends with Ianto, & understood he could never write a sequel. Nice to see Ianto's grandson move into the cottage with him, & on reading that Gareth hadn't completely forgotten about Jack brought me to tears. So lovely that Jack was there to take his beloved Ianto on his final journey, & beautiful that Evan was able to see both of them & say goodbye. I'm sure when he told Gareth it would have pleased him to know they were finally together again.
SuziH-J chapter 6 . 4/26
Jack did do the right thing, even though it was terribly sad. I'm just glad he got to leave the message for Ianto, as he would have been devastated if Jack just left without saying goodbye.
SuziH-J chapter 3 . 4/26
Really like that you kept in the story about Jack's 51st century origins, & meeting The Doctor & Rose in 1941.
SuziH-J chapter 2 . 4/26
Love the scene in the kitchen where Jack materialises. Think all Rhiannon is worried about is money, not Ianto & Gareth's well-being. Love that you called Ianto's son Gareth by the way. How dare she claim that Ianto should be declared unfit just because he wants a quieter life. Not everyone likes to lead a loud & party lifestyle. As someone who prefers the quieter life I can empathise with Ianto.
SuziH-J chapter 1 . 4/26
I loved the movie The Ghost & Mrs Muir, lovely to see you giving it a Torchwood twist. Look forward to reading further.
stories4ever chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
I think this is one of the best stories I have read.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
Cant stop grining! Lived this and loved the end!
Maharani Radha chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Hey there!

I wanted to say that I thoroughly enjoyed this :D This was such a great story and I loved how you based it off the movie. I haven't seen the full movie, but I've seen part of it.

I was literally awwing my socks off at the end, and I think I caught a small tear there too! Anyway, favouriting this now!
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
That was a very wonderful story. Made me laugh and made me cry. Thank you!
BelladonasMom chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
I always loved this tale. It's so beautiful and well wrBravo. Bravo!
WickedBlue chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
Awe, what a beautiful fic. I had my crying at the end.
jodiedennis chapter 7 . 12/29/2011
I loved it. Especially Jack kicking Rhi out! Loved the use of all the TW folk. Oh Suzie - disappointed again. But where is Owen! Maybe a sick trip to to doctor for young Gareth maybe? Thanks!
Stelia22 chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
Yay! I've read the whole story! It was a fantastic story. I realised several things throughout this:

1. You changed Jack's life so that he didn't go off with the Doctor and Rose and therefore never became immortal. The reason why he stayed on Earth was reasoned extremely well.

2. This is pretty much canon with the original film and I give you kudos for that (bravo!) because I loved this.

3. Jack being unselfish and letting Ianto and Gareth (a pointer to the lovely Gareth David-Lloyd) go was very well done. My heart broke for all involved.

4. The last scene where Ianto dies and Jack rescues his spirit from his body so that they can be together was so sweet but sad at the same time: sweet because Ianto and Jack are finally together but sad because Evan and Gareth and Anwen now have to go on without him.

And finally, fantastic story! Please keep on writing, I love the stuff you do based on other films etc.
lilsammywinchester chapter 7 . 12/27/2011
this was a cute, fluffy mini fanfic! 3 great job! it was a truly lovable read )
Quiet Time chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
A lovely take on a lovely story. Thank you!