Reviews for What am I Doing Here?
guest00 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
enjoyed both... I reread them again and still find them more than fluff, more please...
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
She gave in. Good! Better had! J7 love. Damn the rumors! Chuckles is eww
Katerina de Annika chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
You have no idea what this and Naivete did to me. *deep breath* Dear god! D It was a bit slow getting used to the style at the beginning of naivete, but I quickly got into it and was swept away. And this companion piece...Wow. I've loved the stories where they show it from different perspectives since the first time i read one. And you have wonderfully captured the push and pull of love, of thoughts and doubts and actions that are usually different from perspective to perspective.

These are now favorites of mine by far D Thank you!
Kaydence MC chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
This and Naivete are easily two of the best stories I've read in a long time. They're both just almost electric. My entire body is tingling. At this point, I'll read twice anything you write.
jehc chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
both stories are very sweet! I really enjoyed them.
loujaxon chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wonderful companion piece! You captured both their voices beautifully. Thanks for sharing.
Tori Crash chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
I'm not sure what to say other then, that was good. It was down righ pretty. You're an amazing writer.
remstar chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Naivete and What am I doing here? - Two beautifully written and wonderful, true to character, POV fics. A real pleasure to read.