Reviews for This Time Tomorrow
The Black Sluggard chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. There's no other word for it. Just completely flawless.
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Oh my god. This fic had me on an emotional roller coaster. Your Daryl was to a T, and the way you wrote was just beautiful. I was so close to tears on so many parts of this, especially when Daryl finds Sophia already bitten. The Daryl and Andrea bits were lovely as well.

Fantastic, fantastic job.
orpheneritus chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I loved it. I was surprised that there wasn't much Daryl finds Sophia fic out there. Even though I'm ofter put off by time loop stories, I think it really fit, because in your version Daryl is making a transformation in his relationships, though only he knows it. His emotion at the end, finding Sophia, was so rewarding.

Thank you!
first time caller chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
This was my prompt, and I couldn't have asked for a better fill! You put your own stamp on a timeless trope and you really pulled it off! Your Daryl voice is perfect, the story flowed very nicely, and I just loved the ending. Great job, and thank you for filling my prompt! :D
follow-the-echo chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I've had this site bookmarked so that it filters to show only D/A fics which meant that I missed seeing this amazing fic earlier.

Absolutely loved this, one of my favourite things I've read for this fandom :)
Eshlyn Kar chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This story is awesome, i really enjoyed it. Well done.
Alice Starling chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ohh, if only. This almost-sort-of makes up for the hole that ripped in my heart when she stumbled out of that barn.
LillianMW chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Oh my God, this was PERFECT! I'm speechless, dude. Wow.
jeremygordonmarch chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
What can I say (but I'll be brief): This is one of the best fan fiction stories I've read in a good, long time. The premise, the way you understand the characters - everything. Well done.
ballisticliz chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
aka Triple LLL, I finally got my televisionwithoutpity account set up and rec'd both your stories in the fan fiction Walking Dead section, it's a great discussion site forum! Hope you have a great christmas. hugz keep writing, lol
Lucifer's Garden chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
GOOD GOD I CAN'T EVEN - how? How could I have possibly missed this?

Seriously, this is fantastic and I am horrified that it took me so long to stumble across it. You have a gift for writing Daryl but you're insight into the other characters is spot on as well.

Beautiful, mesmerizing, haunting, inspiring, hair-raising, nail-biting, heart-breaking NYAARGGH *word fail*.
PlaneJane71 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
What a wonderful story and so original!

I love Daryl's race against time to save Sophia while simultaneously being given all the time in the world. His character progression is fascinating, how he slides between despair and hope, apathy and breakneck determination.

I love your little hint that maybe Carol knows. Maybe, this is the answer to the prayer she's been saying every night. Maybe, she's quietly been trapped and suffering the time loop like Daryl, rather than oblivious like the others, and noticing that Daryl's the only one who proactively does things differently each time. I'll have to read it again and pay close attention to all the details about Carol's behavior during the time loop.

Five slaps from Andrea, a barrel of tears from Carol, and several beatdowns from Shane and Rick, then Daryl finally figures out how socialize with the group and take charge whether he likes it or not.

I love how Daryl not only has to keep racing to rescue Sophia, but also has to manipulate the group into allowing him to do it, continue to remember to make sure T-Dog gets the antibiotics, and keep Andrea from getting killed by a walker due to the changes Daryl's making in the timeline. I also loved the day when Daryl died because he took Carl's bullet and was more concerned about getting Sophia's location from Otis than having his wound treated.

Daryl didn't just save Sophia, he saved Otis as well, plus T-Dog and alternate timeline Andrea, and he kept Carl from getting shot.

I love stories that make me think, and I could mull over yours all day. Excellent job!
Secrets-in-Desguise chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
That was so great. Poor, poor Daryl
TripleLLL chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
serious to god that was sooo awesome! the first half had me laughing my ass off and the 2nd half had me rec'ing your fic in as many places as I could, which sadly isn't many. I wrote a story like this to smallville called smallville day and it was 200 pages long, I LOVE repeating day stories, and know what a bitch they can be to write and wow it was done sooo good, I'm sooo surprised that you haven't written much before. You're flare for detail is amazing. Awe-inspiring. please write more! pretty pretty please with sugar and candy canes on top.
Aelan Greenleaf chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Wow.

This might just be the best story on here that I have ever read. I don't say that lightly, either - I've read some pretty damn good ones. But this story... just, wow.

Your characterizations are absolutely spot on. I find it often difficult to write Daryl, but you do it effortlessly, perfectly. You do all the other characters wonderfully as well - from Dale to Andrea, to Glenn and Lori, Rick and Shane. I felt like I was watching it all happen, every single day, every repetition.

What a perfect mesh of concepts: saving Sophia time loop. The way Daryl grows and changes while the world around him stays stagnant and frozen is profound yet gradual enough that it is entirely believable.

Thank you so very much for this. I will be reading it again, and again, and again. Fantastic work.
52 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »