Reviews for 100 Missions
AlithiaSigma chapter 55 . 1/2
It's quite unlikely that the last part of this chapter is what will happen in the comics...

Sniper's parents are jerks.
Lily chapter 21 . 1/2
Medic's wife...
watch?voRjmHLjoqWI
EclipseMirror chapter 54 . 11/24/2014
This is awesomely funny :) Keep up with the good work!
Crazy thought: It would be funny if Medic becomes a dove... or something :P
Smorgesborg chapter 54 . 11/11/2014
Hey, i've been wondering why you haven't been on steam. You left without an explanation so long ago.
Lizzie chapter 54 . 10/31/2014
Hello!I have been reading this fanfic for quite a while and love it!I just wanted to request that you continue the baby lance/Jane story (because,its been awhile :) ).please continue with the great (and funny and awesome) stories!
Guest chapter 48 . 10/12/2014
R u secretly MERASMUS!, because tf2 took a long time to update, and you said it first, so they snailed it!
AlithiaSigma chapter 54 . 10/12/2014
*Throws hands into the air* AND THEN PANDAS.

Panda cubs are adorable. And look I've reached the end.
AlithiaSigma chapter 53 . 10/12/2014
GENTLEMEN
Is...is that Soldier's bucket?
AlithiaSigma chapter 52 . 10/12/2014
Was wondering when the BLU pyrophobe would use those goggles.
I recognized the "RED Pyro fighting bears" reference, at least, and the mutant bread.
AlithiaSigma chapter 51 . 10/12/2014
Whoa, Solly
AlithiaSigma chapter 50 . 10/12/2014
Medic birthday is on Canada Day. Huh.
AlithiaSigma chapter 49 . 10/12/2014
All weddings get "bloody corny" near the end.

All this family stuff... having romantic feelings for someone are ye? *pokes Lily in the ribs with elbow*

I'm kidding, don't kill me.
AlithiaSigma chapter 48 . 10/12/2014
And then Scout didn't die a virgin.
;]
AlithiaSigma chapter 47 . 10/12/2014
I was laughing pretty hard at this. I have glasses too. I can't say with confidence that my actions would be any saner if someone stole them.
AlithiaSigma chapter 46 . 10/12/2014
Could not find the blog. Gave up.

In which Miss Pauling gets a first name, a husband, and a pair of kids. And Spy's slightly obnoxious-sounding line "I FEEL TRES BON!". For some reason I cannot take that line seriously.