Reviews for 100 Missions
13DiamondPython13 chapter 44 . 4/10
What. The. Ever-loving. F***. Your friends must be wearing Pyro-vision goggles. Either that or they're high.
13DiamondPython13 chapter 39 . 4/10
I heard you Sniper... Nobody's a freak.
13DiamondPython13 chapter 37 . 4/10
Cookie stoooooooorm! *gives cookie to you* Here you go! *eats cookie* mmmmmm... Tastes like Solly's!
13DiamondPython13 chapter 30 . 4/10
Spy meets spycrab. Period.
GothicCheshire chapter 44 . 3/12
...

...

Can I give it back? I don't...I don't think I want it...
GothicCheshire chapter 42 . 3/12
This...was remarkably sad. Sweet and sad, and just...I liked it. Excellent job. I salute you.
GothicCheshire chapter 30 . 3/11
So I think I might have died laughing. It was beautiful. Yay Saxton :D
Xguy110 chapter 49 . 1/17
almost halfway there! :D
ProfNyan chapter 5 . 12/20/2013
These one shots are absolutely batshit crazy, but that's what makes them funny. Awesome job making something completely nonsensical quite humorous!
not a spy really chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
True story lol
ragemode chapter 20 . 10/7/2013
Yeah i mean they are just gonna keep copying and copying to the point where tf2 fan's get violent. Troy Horton the producer might even get assasinated by a crazy tf2 fan that just went out, bought a gun, and went after him. they seriously need to stop this mother F**king copy crap.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/12/2013
Reminds me of the Incredibles, where Mr. Incredible is in the tiny cubicle.
Smorgesborg chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Looking over the reviews of the story, I noticed 3 named that all seemed to argee with each other, even though none have accounts. This is unusual because:
1. 3 in a row without account.
2. They all agree, and do nothing but agree with each other's points. No unique phrases other than pyro who was "in character."
3. To agree, you would need to read the reviews. Not many people read reviews and immidiately comment, yet there were 3 in a row.
4. The all had grammarless methods of typing with no capital letters in the main sentence.
Raven chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Ah... Nothing like a good drug-induced fanfic before bed. Also, that is a compliment, not an insult.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/10/2013