Reviews for The Ugly Barnacle
Anonny chapter 4 . 4/16
This was fantastic! A real page turner! I laughed! I cried!
karatekidaustin chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
10/10
WhoWhatWhereWhy chapter 4 . 3/18/2015
Many tears were shed over Patrick's family bedtime story, it was a magical experience.

(Ha! I don't even know what this was about, but it was definitely something special!)
TopHatRose chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
HOLY FUDGE WHAT EVEN IS THIS STORY

I'M LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
The tone is perfect for the beginning of an epic ("harrowing tale... cannot be blamed... dark significance"). While I get the reference, the "campfire" thing kind of interrupted the tone. That said, the address of the reader at the end was appropriately chilling, and it led into the rest of the story well.
MikiCHU07 chapter 4 . 5/21/2014
PLEEEEEEEASE CONTINUE.

OR ELSE.

I WILL EAT YOUR PANCAKES.
Emily E chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
I love this so much! Please continue!
Doctordonnanoble chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
this is the most beautiful-ist thing ive ever read!
SB4God chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
I really think you need to update this soon. This is one of the most creative ideas I've seen on Fanfiction, but I do have some pointers if you don't mind critiques.
Your writing style is entertaining with the narrator reading from a scroll and all, but it cuts into the story too much.
You seem to be spoofing movies a little too much. Sometimes we learn best from copying, I mean, that's what this websites mostly about, but with a great plot like you've founded, I think you should challenge yourself to come up with your own scenarios, make this story your own.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
That Awkward DJ chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
I was wondering what happened to my PopTarts! :D UPDAAATTTEE
Shylirious chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
I like this story but also hate it cause its sad...it has mixed feelings lol xD
kittycat212 chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
hey you do realize a "marine biologist" created the show right?
trgt chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
rt5y5yt6hbg
phanthom theif kid chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Yessssss.
You're a homestuck.
Also so many shoutouts I don't even
I'm afraid my computer isn't letting me copy the things right now, but I have a pretty good idea of both of them does that count?
Overall this chapter was rather comical, even if the story doesn't exist. And hey, at least I can salvage my memories of it and write it myself!
thatguy3331 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
My God this is gonna be great, I just know it!