Reviews for Perfectionism
waiting for wings chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
wow thats was awesome. i look foward to reading the rest! I rain was such a beautiful touch
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 23 . 5/30/2012
Daaaamn. Emotional piece, with all the effects... pretty original take on that scene. For once, we get to see Naminé's view in all of her perfectionist glory, how she 'freaked' over not being able to help, and the comparison between her and Xion was amazing (puppet show :) d'oh, I'm going somewhere nasty for that...)
rushninja chapter 22 . 5/23/2012
Poor Axel. It feels as though the story is going to end because Xion is gone and that means Sora would wake up soon. I wonder when Naminé is going to talk to Roxas. I've been looking forward to their conversation.
rushninja chapter 21 . 5/19/2012
I'm happy that Naminé has a little more freedom. Little moments where she interacts with others is always worthwhile.
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 21 . 5/16/2012
... poor Naminé... good job at showing her mental state there. And 'awww'ed so loud at the first part (you know, when Riku comes in again) that you probably heard it all the way over there.
rushninja chapter 20 . 5/9/2012
I was surprised about how DiZ reacted to how Naminé was feeling. It seems so sad that she isn't really happy. I mean she wants to help Sora, but it looks like all that has happened to her so far is being told what to do without a choice. At least she has moments of content sometimes.
rushninja chapter 19 . 4/25/2012
The emotions Riku displayed really got to me. I wish he'd open up more.
Armyx chapter 19 . 4/24/2012
Well, this chapter is a bit shorter, but hey! I like it!

On time, again, so that's good. Starting to think you may be a perfectionist... at least, with the story!

I wonder what's going to happen next... Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see!
Armyx chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
Well worth the wait. Well done. I really enjoyed it.

I'm loving this story. It's kinda like an untold story from the Kingdom Hearts universe.

Well, it says down the bottom, I need to give a "well rounded critique" and give well deserved praise and/or tips for improvement. So I guess that means I need to find a flaw... Nope. Can't see one. Like the name, this story is perfect!

Tips for improvement... I'd say chapter length, but your chapters are already so much longer than mine, so leave that out... Just keep doing what you're doing!

Keep writing, and I'll keep reading!

Armyx
Inmate XIV chapter 16 . 4/16/2012
July 31st, Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance comes out! Spread the word!
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
Wah! Such a nice, long chapter...

So, first things first - cheers for overprotective, Replica-ish Riku! Cute for some reason, and I did like how you did a call back to the previous chapters/Kairi-ish Naminé and all :)

Plus, Aura was lovable! And man, did she pwn Seifer... cheers for her as well!

Ahh, spring break... have loads of fun!
Inmate XIV chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
I like how you've been making this series. I know how Riku's kindness is...strange, in ways. It's difficult.

Well, keep writing. And don't give up. (I know you want)
Armyx chapter 17 . 4/4/2012
Very, very nice work! I just read all 17 chapters, and it's now 12:12 AM where I live. If it wasn't good, I would've gone to bed ages ago. I can't fault it either. It's that good. Or I've been blinded by my love for KH, either or ;)

I like what you've done with this. Put life into one of the few untold stories of KH- that of Namine after CoM and before II. I guess that's part of Days, but she doesn't really feature in that, does she? ;)

Anyway, I'm going to have to take some of this and use it in my own story when I get there! Should be fun. Also, I like the way you're punctual with your stories. Every Tuesday (which time zone, so I don't get there too early XD) you update it, a new chapter. That's dedication.

Final note. Thanks for writing and I'll be back for more next Tuesday! Got it memorised?

Cheers, Armyx
Quinhwyvar chapter 16 . 3/30/2012
Here I am gone just a couple days and you've updated with some amazing stuff! I really like how Axel came over and saw Namine out of curiosity, especially after CO. I can see that your writing is getting better too...

Great chapter, can't wait till next Tuesday!

-Quin
Mirae-no-sekai chapter 16 . 3/28/2012
The return of Axel! That was an oddly appropriate reaction - both to his arrival and regarding Sora (aww, she does try to protect him in a way :) Also, i lied when she went wholly unemotional for a little while - a nice reminder that she is techinically one of the bad guys (gal).

Hehe, it's a pleasure reviewing something as nice as this! So, guess I'll see you around :)