Reviews for Zephyr Romances
ExT chapter 23 . 6/7
Your stories are so beautiful keep working BTW I finish this series Bijin-to-Obake, Veils, Laces and Cords and Zephyr are so great!Like your other stories :) so goodluck to your works!
madison camelia chapter 23 . 2/12
Wa. So sweet ! And it is such a relieve when Rose is not Eriol'daughter
Wonderful! This is one of the top fic I have ever read
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 23 . 12/21/2014
I really love your stories. I didn't notice it was you who wrote it. hahaha
watermelon17 chapter 23 . 8/7/2012
I love your mini-novel! 3 But I especially loved it when Tomoyo and Eriol finally admitted that they love each other. I'm a romantic at heart! I love romance novels! _
Cassiopeia7 chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
This is a cool story but it's filled with typos and you constantly get the names mixed up
sarsaraway chapter 23 . 1/19/2011
I was searching for ExT fic and I found this.

And this fic is WOW! I LOVE IT VERY MUCH! _

I ExT and tamaraxearl so much! XDD

Good job!

Keep writing!
Akira Setsuka chapter 23 . 11/9/2010
This is such a sweet story! Those last few chapters really made me tear up a little. :'D
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
odd question Tomoyo
XxsTrInGz N' kEyZxX chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Eriol's such a meanie
woofyy chapter 23 . 7/20/2010
im glad tomoyo missed her flight and decided to stay with eriol ) since it's a psychological thing that eriol's impotent, are you going to have a sequel of them having a child? it would be lovely if they do ) anyways nice story you got there D keep up the good efforts and good luckies with your future stories!
woofyy chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
ahahaha tomoyo's so witty D
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
extremely mushy, but i love it that way :D

i like the character development of Eriol, and Tomoyo, and i personally thing the Tomoyo leaving bit was kinda...er...wierd, especially when that part of the story seemed to take ages. I like the idea of the double story of Tomoyo's real life and the story that Tomoyo wrote.

All in all, it was a hilarious and interesting read _ keep it up :D
HyperMint chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
hey, what happened to the last chapter?
amazing story chapter 23 . 7/7/2008
haha, read my name.

seriously, this is great. cant believe it took me a whole hour to read it though, but it was well worth it,

keep up the great work!