Reviews for Zephyr Romances
Final Fantasy Princess chapter 19 . 6/27/2002
First they don't let me celebrate my year anniversary of being an author, then they wont let me review... -sniff- They always do this to me.

Anyways I loved your chapter! It explains alot of things and Tomoyos story reflects alot of the fic. I hope the next chapter comes up soon! Even though the system is down... blahh.. ja!
The Quill Jr chapter 20 . 6/26/2002
Oh my god! l0l
pbwin chapter 20 . 6/26/2002
omg omg, wait, how does eriol feel about this chapeter?
like a falling star chapter 20 . 6/26/2002
hmm... good, but this is more like a tamara-earl story than a ET! pls write more on the ET!
nadja chapter 20 . 6/26/2002
wow...i love this story! and, the story in the story! i'm glad i can finally read this fic! the site was a lil' crazy for awhile.

piss out and nadja trips out!
mysterio000 chapter 20 . 6/25/2002
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I don't want Tamara to get another guy!
MoonBlossom chapter 20 . 6/25/2002
NO TE :( Please write more soon with tons of TE just for me -~ lol g2g buhbye
Fantasy chapter 20 . 6/25/2002
OOOOOOOOOOOO ERIOL .erm...did I just say eriol? .'' I MEANT TO SAY EArL! _'''' EARL MUST BE MAD! OOOOOOOOO... Can eriol even think about tomoyo in another man's arms? hoho... eh..no..that's just scary...-.-'' heh heh.._''' PLZ CONTINUE~~~~~~~~~~ _
ashley-chan chapter 20 . 6/25/2002
oh mi goodness...sounds scandalous. please continue
SailorAquaMercury chapter 20 . 6/25/2002
OMG! Hurry up! please!
syaoran no hime chapter 19 . 6/24/2002
I loved the story "Zephyr Romances" Please continue as fast as you can.
lilanimeangel chapter 19 . 6/17/2002
this fic is REALLY good keep it up! i wha 2 read more! YUP! so bye 4 now! PS WRITE MORE SOON!
raven chapter 19 . 6/17/2002
Great ficcie! I hope you continue it soon becasue its really really good!
Rinny chapter 19 . 6/16/2002
Your inside story is so nice. If only it was longer and more descriptive. But that's OK since not everybody has so much time on their hands. Put in some more conflict into the Tamara/Earl story. Make the Earl suffer! Mwua hah ha ha! please continue writing
TOMOYO DAIDOUJI chapter 19 . 6/16/2002
PPOL, I DEMAND TO KNOW WATS NEXT! THIS IS A GREATE FIC SO END IT AT ALREADY. PLS, PLS, PLS.

HAT HAPPENED TO ME AND ERIOL IN THE END