Reviews for Zephyr Romances
ami chapter 23 . 5/30/2008
hey! i really wanted to finish reading the fic so i didn't really write much in m y previous review . Anyways this fic is gr8! mushy it may be but tht's just wht makes it so special really i am new to but really this fic is one of the best i've read so far. i don't know how rika is going to take terada cheating on her . i mean it wasn't really fair but well it wasn't ever fair.I don't get the part where u said tht eriol was imponert to other women'(no idea if the sentence formation is correct but i guess u get the point) because he could not make love to anybody cuz else cuz he loved tomoyo , so does tht mean tht he loved her from the time when he was in tomoeda? well i confused there but everything else is gr8! bye4now :)
ami chapter 13 . 5/30/2008
"He had already disowned Rose when he left despite the knowledge that Tomoyo's pregnant." i think u mean kaho here. :) .
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Syaoran no hime!

Gomen-ne! Kindly erase the last review I gave you! OMG. SO sorry! I was intending to give a reply to a review in one of my stories! So SORRY!

Anyway, I loved this fic! I really do! Its simple and sweet in all the right places. Please write more Tomoyo fics! PLease! )

Sincerely

Goshi
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 23 . 5/4/2008
Hi!

Thanks so much for the compliment! XD

I'm so glad you liked the story.

Hope you're ok.

Sincerely,

Goshi
LlyMe chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I really adore your story. I hope i could spend some time to read your other stories. I am a Filipino too. I live in Cebu. How about you?
intherain93-just not logged on chapter 23 . 2/23/2007
awesome story!
KinomotoXSakura chapter 23 . 12/17/2006
author this is a good story.. but here is a suggestion to you: how abt u chnge the stories of the novel tomoyo is writing to become CCS gang? it should be a nice story then.. im expectin more good stories frm u so dun make me lose hope!
Weary Soulsearcher chapter 22 . 3/5/2006
YAY! A happy ending! I really loved the fact he stopped her from leaving with his dreams! EriolTomoyo
Weary Soulsearcher chapter 15 . 3/5/2006
NO! Tomoyo confess! CONFESS! come on you know deep, deep inside you have feelings for Eriol!
Weary Soulsearcher chapter 14 . 3/5/2006
OMG! I love the way he just admitted his love to her! it seems so realistic...'"No, I'm tired," she said. but Eriol was determined to speak his mind out. "Tomoyo, I love you," he whispered.' *squeals in delight and does a retarded happy dance* The situation isn't perfect, but when is it ever? I love this situation because in all the other fics i've read the situation is always perfect! caan't wait to get to reading the next chappie!
Weary Soulsearcher chapter 13 . 3/5/2006

don't you mean when Kaho's pregnant? oh, and i'm loving your story by far! The whole Terada and Kaho thing was so unexpected...nice twist. you're a good author. yup...
XsakuraxstarzX chapter 12 . 9/10/2005
THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST MUSHIEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! i jus love this story! i mean normally i wouldve been disgusted by other mushy stories but this is one exception... keep it up!
Kaley D. Oscope chapter 23 . 6/27/2005
Fantastic! I seriously love your stories, they're so original...and the novel was pretty good too! Please keep writing E&T fics! Take care, bye!
Youki na Onnanoko chapter 23 . 6/23/2005
Aw!
paper jam chapter 23 . 6/11/2005
wow..

ngayon ko lang nahalata itong story na ito ah.. _

ate syao! wai! ang ganda! napaiyak (nanaman) ako!

orayt!