Reviews for Zephyr Romances
woofyy chapter 23 . 7/20/2010
im glad tomoyo missed her flight and decided to stay with eriol ) since it's a psychological thing that eriol's impotent, are you going to have a sequel of them having a child? it would be lovely if they do ) anyways nice story you got there D keep up the good efforts and good luckies with your future stories!
woofyy chapter 5 . 7/19/2010
ahahaha tomoyo's so witty D
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 23 . 3/20/2010
extremely mushy, but i love it that way :D

i like the character development of Eriol, and Tomoyo, and i personally thing the Tomoyo leaving bit was kinda...er...wierd, especially when that part of the story seemed to take ages. I like the idea of the double story of Tomoyo's real life and the story that Tomoyo wrote.

All in all, it was a hilarious and interesting read _ keep it up :D
HyperMint chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
hey, what happened to the last chapter?
amazing story chapter 23 . 7/7/2008
haha, read my name.

seriously, this is great. cant believe it took me a whole hour to read it though, but it was well worth it,

keep up the great work!
imme chapter 23 . 6/30/2008
super great story po!

sana marami ka pa pong gawing mga ExT..

hehehe...

;)
ami chapter 23 . 5/30/2008
hey! i really wanted to finish reading the fic so i didn't really write much in m y previous review . Anyways this fic is gr8! mushy it may be but tht's just wht makes it so special really i am new to but really this fic is one of the best i've read so far. i don't know how rika is going to take terada cheating on her . i mean it wasn't really fair but well it wasn't ever fair.I don't get the part where u said tht eriol was imponert to other women'(no idea if the sentence formation is correct but i guess u get the point) because he could not make love to anybody cuz else cuz he loved tomoyo , so does tht mean tht he loved her from the time when he was in tomoeda? well i confused there but everything else is gr8! bye4now :)
ami chapter 13 . 5/30/2008
"He had already disowned Rose when he left despite the knowledge that Tomoyo's pregnant." i think u mean kaho here. :) .
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Syaoran no hime!

Gomen-ne! Kindly erase the last review I gave you! OMG. SO sorry! I was intending to give a reply to a review in one of my stories! So SORRY!

Anyway, I loved this fic! I really do! Its simple and sweet in all the right places. Please write more Tomoyo fics! PLease! )

Sincerely

Goshi
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 23 . 5/4/2008
Hi!

Thanks so much for the compliment! XD

I'm so glad you liked the story.

Hope you're ok.

Sincerely,

Goshi
LlyMe chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
I really adore your story. I hope i could spend some time to read your other stories. I am a Filipino too. I live in Cebu. How about you?
intherain93-just not logged on chapter 23 . 2/23/2007
awesome story!
KinomotoXSakura chapter 23 . 12/17/2006
author this is a good story.. but here is a suggestion to you: how abt u chnge the stories of the novel tomoyo is writing to become CCS gang? it should be a nice story then.. im expectin more good stories frm u so dun make me lose hope!
Weary Soulsearcher chapter 22 . 3/5/2006
YAY! A happy ending! I really loved the fact he stopped her from leaving with his dreams! EriolTomoyo
Weary Soulsearcher chapter 15 . 3/5/2006
NO! Tomoyo confess! CONFESS! come on you know deep, deep inside you have feelings for Eriol!
659 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »