Reviews for Zephyr Romances
Pharoahess Michelle chapter 22 . 10/17/2002
soooooooooo kawaii _ GO ET forever!
Kiwi chapter 23 . 10/4/2002
So kawai! i loved it, but now that it ended i'm afaid there will be a hole in my heart, to dramatic? but it's true I go addicted to this story...It was sensacional-
KawaiiMiki chapter 23 . 9/27/2002
if this was anymore melodramatic, i would've cried.

Glad you are a big ET fan like me.

I'll make sure to read all your other ET's
Zackire chapter 23 . 8/26/2002
aah! this fic is damn too good to be true... it is really a satisfaction guranteed...lol
Asarai Hinata chapter 23 . 8/20/2002
na kikilig naman! LOL Beautiful ending, and no liminess (honto ni domou arigatou gozaimashita!) *hanyaaan* sweet sweet ending. Well off to Picture perfect!
Asarai Hinata chapter 13 . 8/20/2002
*haaaannnnnyaaaaaan*

well Terada and Mizuki should've ended up together in the series anyway! kawaaiiiiii (to save me from typing: x10000)
Asarai Hinata chapter 10 . 8/20/2002
*jaw hits desk table* I said I wouldn't review until the end but aiyaaaaahhhh... Where on earth do you come up with this stuff?

it's great!
Asarai Hinata chapter 9 . 8/20/2002
someone want to draw a picture of that family pic nakuru took? okay okay, no more reviewing for me until chapter 23 i'm flooding the thing LOL
Asarai Hinata chapter 8 . 8/20/2002
Hmmmm *ponders* is that novel scene a foreshadow of other limey things to come -_-;. *taps fingers*
Asarai Hinata chapter 7 . 8/20/2002
nothing like a drunk hero to spice up the story! LMBO, but it was tense. And the names...hee hee, good thing Eriol gets how her next novel is going.
Asarai Hinata chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
that tomoyo is so ummm what's the word, not self conscious.

and btw Eriol passes or tall dark and handsome on my book even if he HAS a fairer complexion than i *sigh*
Asarai Hinata chapter 5 . 8/20/2002
*snicker* hmmm awww I was hoping that she would keep her identity a secret longer. Well its okay this way too ,

"childhood infatuation"? he's only 20, well i suppose not REALLY *shrugs*
Asarai Hinata chapter 4 . 8/20/2002
actually, I'm rather shameless to say that I would give a sophisticated man reading a romance novel a heck of a hard time, demo kawaiiii deSU. 15? dang...i'll bite my tongue on that one.
Asarai Hinata chapter 3 . 8/20/2002
OMG LOL, those fictional names are sooo obvious! But I know where you're getting it with them. And I'm 100% sure Nakuru is genderless as with all the other guardians. Of to chapter 4!
Asarai Hinata chapter 2 . 8/20/2002
daughter? daughter? well atleast it wasn't like the other fic I read where it was the other way around woops i'm blabbing gomen. ohhh the plot slowly unfolds...how old is Eriol ? nice plot set.
650 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »