Reviews for Zephyr Romances
Unknwn-Past chapter 23 . 4/15/2003
omg! you had me crying again! i read this a couple of times before and each time i cant help but cry! hah i really like this story...
The Quill Jr chapter 23 . 11/22/2002
THAT'S IT? THE END? *cries* Why? DOUSHITE? *stops crying abruptly - evil grin* I WANT A SEQUEL! !
SVZ chapter 23 . 11/9/2002
OMG! This is the end?Ahh...i love this fic! _
crystalheart chapter 23 . 11/7/2002
SUGOI! u continue to amaze me w/ ur great et fics
Pharoahess Michelle chapter 22 . 10/17/2002
soooooooooo kawaii _ GO ET forever!
Kiwi chapter 23 . 10/4/2002
So kawai! i loved it, but now that it ended i'm afaid there will be a hole in my heart, to dramatic? but it's true I go addicted to this story...It was sensacional-
KawaiiMiki chapter 23 . 9/27/2002
if this was anymore melodramatic, i would've cried.

Glad you are a big ET fan like me.

I'll make sure to read all your other ET's
Zackire chapter 23 . 8/26/2002
aah! this fic is damn too good to be true... it is really a satisfaction
Asarai Hinata chapter 23 . 8/20/2002
na kikilig naman! LOL Beautiful ending, and no liminess (honto ni domou arigatou gozaimashita!) *hanyaaan* sweet sweet ending. Well off to Picture perfect!
Asarai Hinata chapter 13 . 8/20/2002

well Terada and Mizuki should've ended up together in the series anyway! kawaaiiiiii (to save me from typing: x10000)
Asarai Hinata chapter 10 . 8/20/2002
*jaw hits desk table* I said I wouldn't review until the end but aiyaaaaahhhh... Where on earth do you come up with this stuff?

it's great!
Asarai Hinata chapter 9 . 8/20/2002
someone want to draw a picture of that family pic nakuru took? okay okay, no more reviewing for me until chapter 23~ i'm flooding the thing LOL
Asarai Hinata chapter 8 . 8/20/2002
Hmmmm *ponders* is that novel scene a foreshadow of other limey things to come -_-;. *taps fingers*
Asarai Hinata chapter 7 . 8/20/2002
nothing like a drunk hero to spice up the story! LMBO, but it was tense. And the names...hee hee, good thing Eriol gets how her next novel is going.
Asarai Hinata chapter 6 . 8/20/2002
that tomoyo is so ummm what's the word, not self conscious.

and btw Eriol passes or tall dark and handsome on my book even if he HAS a fairer complexion than i *sigh*
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »