Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life, Sherlock Holmes
Imagination Gamer chapter 6 . 2/4
I'm not gonna cry... (sniffs with a visible lump in my throat) I-I'm not gonna cry... (Tears brimming in my eyes) I'm not gonna- (Let's out a sharp breath and the tears started slipping as I sobbed from this. It took me several minutes to recover.) I-I'm crying... (Hotly) I'm such a baby! (Deflates) Oh, but who can blame me? Seeing cold-as-ice Holmes break down like that is enough to make even the stiffest of lips quiver! It has been too long since a Holmes story made me cry like this. It also has reminded me that I have a wonderful life too and curse the days I tried to wish away my existence. Long, teary-eyed rant short: I loved the story and I hope you do more.
michael.cartwright.102 chapter 6 . 12/28/2013
I've really enjoyed all your work on "It's a Wonderful Life, Sherlock Holmes." Wish there were more episodes produced on the show itself. What kind of gave a hint that something would have actually developed between Beth and Holmes was at the near end of "The Adventure of the Beryl Board." Where after he revealed he had planted a bug on George Beryl, Lestrade chuckled admirably saying "No wonder we get along so well." Perhaps you could talk them into bringing the program off the shelf and produce stories that would go in this direction! ;-) wonderful job on your work.
Sherlock Nut chapter 6 . 12/24/2012
Great story - I liked it so much I downloaded it to my Nook so i can read it whenever I want!

I am amazed that no-one else has ever tried an IAWL for Sherlock before... I would love to see, not an exact, but another version from you based on the original characters from the original Canon - Watson, Inspector Lestrade, Mrs. Hudson, etc.

Merry Christmas!
E-mandy-S chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Love this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Wow! This story is incredible. I must totally share this with other sherlockians.
Well done and well told!
WeAreTheOthers chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Yes! A happy ending! It made me so happy, so so so so happy. A very nice way to wrap up Christmas for me. Thank you for that. :) Awesome awesome awesome stuff in this concluding chapter. I'd love to see the "Epic." And maybe you could put the scentance by Beth in there, because that is a fantastic line.

I hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Thank you!
shadowpanda101 chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Excellent ending to an excellent story! Truly brilliant writing -!
shadowpanda101 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
NOO! Not Beth T-T. Poor Holmes, seeing the people he loves in such chaos! There's a part of me that's happy to see the ending so Holmes can be happy again, but then there's a part that wishes for this beautiful writing to continue. This has been wonderful to read and I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
WeAreTheOthers chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Oh my word it's so sad. I do believe I'm crying right now. Bother.

Alright, I did not expect Beth to be dead, I thought she was going to be captured by Moriarty or something of the sort. Mmm... Take that brain for trying to outwit the authors mind! But Lestrade is dead! This is hugely depressing. And I do like the whole Sherlock-is-only-able-to-admit-care-or-affection-in-times-of-stress thing. Funny, but sad. This was very well written and did its job very effectively. Please continue quickly!

And have a very Merry Christmas (Eve)!
WeAreTheOthers chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Oh no! I am very scared now. The suspense is killing me...

This was an awesomely depressing chapter and I'm glad it has a happy ending. If it didn't I think I would die. Did I mention before how much I enjoy your writing style? All of your fics are so well written. And I went on your Sherlock blog and got really excited about the whole Guy Fawks day thing, that is so cool. And now this is mostly rambling... Please update soon!
WeAreTheOthers chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
They better get better... Or I will be very depressed and have to remedy it by watching dozens of vlogbrothers videos.

And where's Lestrade? Did we miss her? Ok, so this was very well written and EXTREMELY DEPRESSING... EXTREMELY. But it provided a nice look into Sherlock's strange mind. And Lestrade's complicated self. Well done! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Marie Nomad chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
This is intriguing... I can see this happening since the Irregulars were troublemakers at the beginning. I wonder what will happen to Beth Lestrade and Robo-Watson. I guess Robo-Watson would never upload that new personality and so will be not so nice Robo-Watson.
Marie Nomad chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
I am intrigued. I had enjoyed SH22 when I was a kid. I hope you write more, especially with robo-Watson. I love that robot.
shadowpanda101 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Ah, seeing this in my e-mail has brighten up my day, despite the depressing beginning. It's quite interesting so far and I cannot wait for you to continue -!