Reviews for I love you, but i'm marrying someone else
Your conscience chapter 5 . 5/26/2012
Plleeaassee update this story! It's so good!
gleegirl2577 chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
Thank you sooo much for this chapter and thank you for taking my review to heart I can't wait for the next chapter I'm hoping for I little fabrevans ;) I lurv ur stories
Ffin chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
I really like this story. I like the wgole fuinn and samchel friendship and I like how you still madr it a finchel and wuam story also. Keep up the good work. Update ASAP!
Ffin chapter 3 . 3/19/2012
Caroline Idina Fabray chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
Oh just a quick little note! Their outfits are from Polyvore! So you can look it up there and get a better imagination! :)
gleegirl2577 chapter 4 . 3/17/2012
Omg I love this story sooooĊ“oooooo much and I'm disappointed that ur not updating please update soon u said u enjoyed writing it and I enjoy reading it slot awesome story pretty please update soon
Written-in-hearts chapter 3 . 1/20/2012
Awesome story! Keep writing!(:
Lovetheday chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
This is great!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Love it! Update soon!
unknownnnnnnnnnnn chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Cute chapter! I love Quam so I hope we'll see that soon! update soon!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
I really like this story probably cause im a finchel fan but whatever keep up the good writing update soon!
unknownnnnnnnnnnn chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
Hola!

Good story! Update Soon!
RachelGleek chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
I love this. Please write more, u will always know that I'll be reading it :) I can tell ur a big quam fan, but can I ask for more amazing finchel? I love my amazing finchel 3 update soon, please. I will always be reading it :)
Mssmileygirl chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
OMG Nice story I am also a gleek fan finchel and also barbie and ken lol,GLEE!
Old-Account223 chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
I have never read a story with a storyline like this! I love it! I wish I would've thought about it! :) I ususally dont like Finchel, I'm more of a Puckleberry fan, but the way you made them meet was simply adorable! Please write more!