Reviews for Bad Intentions
moosejuice5 chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
loved it. perfect original story
moosejuice5 chapter 7 . 3/28/2014
Ok, I officially love this fic.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
I love Dexter, this story is an explosion of crazy, I tractate emotions that entrap you into Dexter. I mean we love a serial killer! Crazy! It's weird though that she's a young person... Very strange I do like the crazy weird relationship though totally not cool messing with you moms boyfriend but it goes hand in hand with the craziness.
DevilsDelusionalMistress chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
I just sat and had a marathon reading session with this story! I just couldn't stop! I loved it! Can't wait to read the next one!
yuiop chapter 13 . 6/6/2013
LoveDexter11 chapter 11 . 5/27/2013
Wow i wonder if Dexter will be happy to hear this...just wow
LoveDexter11 chapter 10 . 5/23/2013
What a great chapter. I like that Dexter and Hailey are together. I wonder if they will start killing together now? I guess i must catch up on my reading :)
Natural Born Sinner chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
I was so happy to see this updated again, it's definitely one of my favorite fics on here. And after reading another awesome chapter I find out that there's going to be a sequel? You've made this girl very happy! Lol. I'll be sure to check it out soon.
SilverRoc chapter 13 . 5/2/2013
Best Story Ever!
DexterFan4249 chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
Yes really good story, I would complain about the end being rushed but your doing a sequel so I am very happy
DexterFan4249 chapter 12 . 5/1/2013
yes i've been waiting so long, great chapter
Guest chapter 11 . 4/27/2013
Is this fic abandoned? I hope not. They're should be a confrontation between Rita, Deb, Hailey and Dexter about her pregnancy and the relationship. Maybe Deb and Rita are out in public (Deb's comforting Rita and telling her what she knows) and they run into Dexter and Hailey shopping for baby stuff at the mall. That would be entertaining!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/4/2013
Can't wait for the next chapter
gundamfanaticmp2338 chapter 11 . 2/6/2013