Reviews for Happy Ever After – The Real World
heypolly chapter 34 . 2/26
Just read for second time..great story!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
BWagner60 chapter 34 . 7/2/2014
Well I know its a few years late but I can't believe you never finished this story. Just getting to the happy parts and nothing. I guess I should have checked to see if it was complete. Rookie mistake. But it's not to late to continue.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/28/2014
Thoroughly love this chapter, rereading all of Martin's argument which is truly logical versus Loiusa's which were forever , can't' let go of this past. But she did come to her senses which reassured her insecurities ! I admire your writing skills. Thanks.
Linda chapter 34 . 2/17/2014
Good story. I enjoyed it very much
LauraRaposa chapter 34 . 1/24/2014
I sincerely hope this story will continue. I was riveted, so much so reading through to Chapter 34 made me late for an appointment!
Please consider continuing with this story. We need to see the Ellinghams happily ensconced at the farm and, more importantly, married. Lots of loose ends to tie up!
Thanks for the hours of entertainment!
mel.bunker01 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
f ccccccccv ccccccccv tv vvvv ccccccccv dc gun bgfghjnh ga sniffing gnu bbc vbbbbbbbbn B-) ccccccccv mm'm'm'm mm th emm an film :-)
Kumquat12 chapter 34 . 12/19/2012
Very enjoyable writing. How about doing some more?
Chapin chapter 34 . 7/23/2012
GS - Are we to hear the rest of this story one day?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/28/2012
The sheer arrogance of Martin, perhaps snobbery is a better word, gets tiresome to even read about.
While Louisa's history with men explains some it still strains belief to think she would keep putting up with it.
pugpug chapter 34 . 6/24/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter.
0103eileen chapter 34 . 6/18/2012
Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. I enjoyed every chapter and could hear the characters speaking as I read it.
DeclanS chapter 34 . 4/12/2012
Very clever of Martin to test the candidates' judgment with a real life scenario thereby highlighting their strengths, weaknesses, expectations and understanding of the life of a GP in an isolated village. Sounds like the best candidate got the job.

Nice that Martin was able to bestow a compliment rather a criticism on Louisa's school.
Boots1980 chapter 34 . 4/10/2012
John Phillips seems the best candidate and is well suited to Martin's temperament. Perhaps Louisa will be able to help him settle into Port Wenn, particularly if his two daughters eventually join him and attend her primary school. It is good for Martin to hear that the primary school is respected by a peer.
Snowsie2011 chapter 34 . 4/6/2012
Things are going well for Louisa and Martin, new house, partner for the practice, marriage. Waiting for the other shoe to drop!

Nice writing.