Reviews for Priceless Treasure
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Ooh, very Dark!John and very good! I love your Dark!John stories - and I can't believe he convinced Mycroft to go along with it! Naughty, naughty boys!
Guest chapter 6 . 4/15/2013
I liked this much more than I want to admit.

I want to see a sequel. I want to see John and Mycroft discover Sherlock can't delete this, and that it affects him much more than they imagined it would. I want to see them struggle to help, from guilt and actual concern, knowing that confessing will only add betrayal to the trauma Sherlock is dealing with. I want to see Mycroft rationalize it, and John genuinely remorseful. I want to see Sherlock never finding out what happened, but maybe with suspicions he's terrified to have confirmed. I want... so many things. I want a sequel. Please?
WTF chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
i can't even
MegFallow chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Awww, as steamy as the JohnxSherlock was I still can't help but be mad at John for pulling that stunt.

If he really was a doggy I would swat him with a rolled up newspaper and not give him any treats. Still, good story. :)
Puggle chapter 6 . 8/19/2012
Those evil bastards. Really great piece. Thanks for sharing.
Mika Kyo chapter 6 . 8/11/2012
When did John become so devious?
Mycroft has rubbed of on him too much...The end justifies the means.
lederra chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
You tackled a hard subject well.
nattybird chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Evil and/or seriously misguided John is...delicious. Perhaps Mycroft was getting some sort of revenge on his brother? Or was it truly a best-interests kind of deal? Fascinating. I'd love to see more of your work in this vein.
Bohemian Boswell chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
John was so lovely and twisted in this story.
chasingriver chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
I love that John and Mycroft collaborated on this. I'm not sure if I can get my head around John being that dark on his own, but I think Mycroft could talk anyone into anything... :)
helenecolin chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
There will be a next part of this story or not?

I would love to know what John is going to do next...
FadedMourningStar chapter 6 . 12/30/2011
How positively devilish. Please write more!
metaltincollector chapter 6 . 12/23/2011
great story... please write more
sinclairchap chapter 6 . 12/22/2011
How many times can I say I love you without it being creepy?
sinclairchap chapter 5 . 12/22/2011
Oh God. Oh my God. I love you. So much. Update soon. No, now! Update now!