Reviews for Someone Like You
klaine65 chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
That was so cute :) round if a applause to you! I am kinda sad it ended but it was such a cute ending
SimplyHope chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Okay. To start off, I'm not trying to be rude or hateful or anything when I write this. I hope you can understand that and understand where I'm coming from. Real person fics (RPFs) are not allowed on this site, and with good reason. For one, it's kind of rude to abuse this site that the creators so generously allow us to post our stories on for free. Also, it's kind of disrespectful and offensive to the people you're writing about. Imagine if you had to deal with people writing stories about you in situations that might bother you. For example, putting them in relationships that don't exist or with a gender they don't have feelings for (no, I'm definitely not a homophobe if that's what you were thinking). I'm not a goody two shoes, and have probably broken a rule accidently myself or read and enjoyed a fic that breaks the rules. However, RPFs are the one thing that really bother me. Those are actual people you are writing about that are currently living and have feelings. Remember, this isn't meant to be hateful, I just wanted to maybe open your eyes to what you were doing. I know you are most likely going to get angry at me and I'm sorry if you are hurt by what I'm saying. Thanks for your time.
Zidzel chapter 16 . 8/19/2012
... Thanks for the lovely storry
Zidzel chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Wow this is like one of the best fanfics ever
KlaineyPotter chapter 16 . 8/11/2012
Loved the story and thanks for directing me over to Hannah's story. It just made me fall even more in love with Chris and his family. I can't believe how bad her case is and how strong the family is. I wish I could give them giant hugs and all the money in the world so the can not only find a cure for Hannah, but for everyone with epilepsy. The whole time I watched I just kept crying. One minute I would be alright then the next five would be me bawling. Especially when I seen the side-effects of the medication.
PinkSunglassesAndSaiSwords chapter 16 . 7/24/2012
Aww this is awesome! ;) but I didn't see max say that... ;( can u please send me a link to it pleasee *Darrens puppy dog eyes*
Guest chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
Can't find turning tables on your profile
TiffanyRacoon chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This is my most favorite fanfic so far. Just want you know there is a girl in China adores you & your stories so much. #o#
Klaine and Crisscolfer chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
yay! im your 100th review!

this story looks so good from the first chapter, cant wait to finish it!
fuckyeahfinchel chapter 15 . 3/19/2012
Oh my god! They're adorable! Please update soon! :)
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
JESUS FREAKING CHRIST I LITERALLY SQUEALED OUT LOUD WHEN HE PROPOSED! and my brother came in to check if i was alright LOL! oh my goodness - perfectly sweet and ohhhh :D
ipoptartyou chapter 15 . 3/17/2012
NinaCrissColfer chapter 15 . 3/15/2012

This is perfect.

And so cute.

I would leave a more detailed review, but it's, like, 6 am right now and I HAD to read this before falling in a coma.

Can't wait to read Turning Tables, I'm looking forward to read about children and this stuff! :D
lessthan3puppy chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
NINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...You have reduced me to "ugly tears" and I love you so damn much! I can't even...I have lost all ability to even...I just can't! IT WAS PERFECTION AND I JUST WANT TO HUG YOUR NECK!

Thank you so much for 2 wonderful crisscolfer stories...I can't wait to read any future stories you write...Klaine or crisscolfer!

And of all days to post this...HAPPY KLAINEIVERSARY!

Someday this will happen it has too...and I hope it is something like you have written...or just anything...OMG...I have the biggest goofiest grin on my face!

Love you TONS baby girl...MUAH!

mardie186 chapter 15 . 3/15/2012
Happy Klaineversary! One year since that epic kiss. Perfect time for Chris to propose to Darren. And Darren giving Chris that packet of photos from the Sexiest Men Alive photoshoot. Yeah, safe bet that they never ate dinner. They ate each other instead. Darren, why you so sexy, boy?

Looking forward to your next adventure.