Reviews for Crowley's Surprising Surprise
vute but pleased chapter 1 . 4/10
please update
Q chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
This is something that I never knew I needed it's awesome
MeLol chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
AWW. I wanted more of this. "The adventures of Dean, Crowley and Emery! " It would be so adorable...
You should make more!
Marie chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
I hope there's more! It'd be neat if the baby is a long lost relative, maybe that's why she loves the King of Hell? Dean has that fatherly instinct, maybe? Crowley hates Sam, everyone knows that, can you put them two arguing over something? Can you put Castiel in the second one?
1Angel Of Darkness chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Is he rly not going to return the baby? Isn't that kidnapping? Or did her parents lose their mind and throw her away? Over all it was cute
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
LOL I have a fanfic where crowley adopts a nine year old named Layla. she's as cute as can be!

I love how gentle he was with Emery, and you perfectly played each character to a T!
Chimikaru chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Without overthinking it was pretty good. Surely captured a bit of Crowley's sensitive side.
DftbaSarah chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
I thought Crowley was going to pawn off the "sniveling brat"* onto his least favorite hunter. Cute one-shot. :3

*not what I actually think of her just what I imagine Crowley would refer to any human baby as*
OfTardisesAngelsandScarves chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Super cute!
Izora Calla Rahl chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Write more of this. It was amazing!
pollo chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
A crossroad Demon came to have a little visit to Dean,the hunter, with a baby in his arms. Completely normal. :)
shadow visor chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
funny and nice to read
Ravensoul chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Let me hug you. LEMME HUG YOU AWESOME PERSON!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
That would be interesting. Great one-shot. :)
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Major strangenes..but in a good way.