Reviews for Only in Winsor
allow-me-dear chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
*sweatdrop* you could have told me you posted this you know... Awesome so far, post a new chapter soon!
Brain-Check.Clothes-Damn chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
Me again. Hey Oliver. Great second chapter. Love the pillow fight. hope you update soon. Jakub.
Brain-Check.Clothes-Damn chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
This is a great story. obivousloy not quite asa proffesional as CP Coulters but isn't it great that we can now create Fan Fiction about a Fan Fiction! All thanks to CP. I love the idea of placing an OC in there, though i wish you had a picture of Kyle. It would be cool.
Zebrastripe chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Oooh! Pillow fight! *hits with pillow* haha *gets hit by the ultimate pillow* ow ow ow. Is this gonna be Kyle and Evan? Cause that would be adorable. I truly hope you continue this because I've enjoyed it thus far. Ps. Poor Reed!
Zebrastripe chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
ryoma hiyoko chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
Very good I love the song btw
MrsRebecaCullen chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
I really like Kyle he's cool.
ggggghost chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Wow r u gonna continu Please do
MattIsGleek chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Love it! Please make more!
JustCallMeJosh chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This is great. I love Kyle's character and you make Reed adorable! Please continue.
MultiGleeShipper chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Are you going to continue this with some love affair or something? :) you should plus kurt and blaine too. Lol its nice! You should continue :D