Reviews for A Christmas Encounter
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Cool but… Origin story:Death stroke When Slade was 17 he enlisted in the military by lying about his age. He then met Adeline Kane a couple ranks above him she was his training instructor she soon noticed that he was very smart and strong so then they had to fall in love. They were married and had a child named Grant (The first Ravenger) around this time Slade signed up for a super soldier serum he told Adeline that it was for a truth serum. And this time he met a 62 year old named or called Winter green they were friends but winter green he had an older serum which just made him immortal and enhanced. But it actually gave Slade super powers such as enhanced speed and strength and endurance that no normal human could ever even hope to achieve, etc. he had lied to "Addie" as he called her so he basically could endure anything life threw at him. Around then Rose Wilson was born (the second Ravenger) and then Joseph (alias "Jericho") now at this time Slade was a mercenary but only wintergreen and Slade himself knew but here is were "Jericho" was captured by the Jackal, A rival Mercenary for secrets about his client he was not killed but Joseph's vocal cords were slashed rendering him a mute. He was taken to hospital and then Slade confessed to his beloved Addie he was DeathStroke one of the most feared mercenaries in the world. So they got into a fight Addie got a gun and now Slade has an injury connect the dots. Naturally that led to a Divorce Addie kept the kids but their father still got to them except Jericho he resisted his father but that is different the rest is in Comics
Hannah chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
I like how you did Slade stuff and his family it is annoying when people think I'm joking that Slade has a family
sparklyscrunchies chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Interesting story. My favorite part was Slade's advice at the end, about his own regrets with his loved ones. I'm not sure I believe that Slade has enough humanity left in him to still feel that way, let alone pass on the advice to someone else, but it was an interesting insight into his character, and his past.

I do have a little trouble accepting the premise behind this story, however. Slade is literally a sociopath, one of the most dangerous villains the Titans fight. With all the times he's tried to destroy the city and kill SO many people, I can't imagine that one of the Titans would just let him go. Even if he's not committing a crime at the moment, it's the Titans' obligation to try to capture him whenever they see him, at any chance they get. People might die tomorrow because Raven didn't capture him today. Being a Titan is a 24/7 job; I can't see her letting one the city's most dangerous criminals go because "she was too tired to fight," let alone allowing him to follow her into a cafe. And if she really felt like she couldn't take him on, she could have called for backup, at the very least. The conversation they have is interesting, but I feel like it should happen under different circumstances, ones that give a more plausible reason why they aren't fighting and why Raven isn't calling the rest of the Titans on him. Just my opinion.

But anyway, thank you for sharing this story with us. I have to say that in terms of grammar, it's more well-written than most other TT fics I see. I hope my honest opinions don't offend you; I read on your profile that you always give honest reviews to help people improve, so I just thought I'd return the favor. Judging by your A/N, it seems like you're already aware of some of the issues, but I just wanted to leave a review anyway, because I have a policy of leaving a review for every story I click on. Thanks again for sharing!
rpittman2001 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
i just read your story really good loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
That's really good I think you should carry on with it
Baby.Bird.Silver.Jay chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love this story. I hope you remembered me. You reviewed my sotry story the other day and it really helped.
amethystgem chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Another Slade/Raven fan. YEAH! :)

I totally liked this fanfiction because of how Slade and Raven were like hanging out together even though they are like enemies in the cartoon and the comics. You made them almost like friends.

I am so going to read your other fics!
E.H.T chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This deserves several smiles. Christmas warm, lovely.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
sweet and funny i liked to read it
EvanescentWriter chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Awesome oneshot! That was a really fun take on a Christmas meeting between Raven and Slade. Raven and Slade need more attention, not necessarily as a couple, but definitely more attention. Anyway, great fanfic! :D
Necronom Hezberek Mortix chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
That was actually really sweet! You kept Slade as in-character as he possibly could be at a cafe throwing snowballs at Raven...XD lol. But it was good! I thoroughly enjoyed it.
black rose-raven angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was really funny and cute. Epic snowball fights FTW!
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
This Slade seemed more like comic book Slade than AS Slade, being chummy with Raven. Incidentally, in the comics his identity and face were not a secret.
kaze senju the wolfwarriorgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
it's very cute! too bad not many other people do ones on this pairing.
Tragon chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
So happy I checks it out, it was so cute, so awesome! It made me smile and feel warm fuzzier. Raven and Slade, the dynamite duo, and without romantic relationship complications would be unstoppable! I loved the fic!