Reviews for The Precious of Gaia
Violamom chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I love this. I actually found you via your listing on The Lion's Call, read King Camlann, was impressed enough to look up your profile, found you'd written something for MERLIN (!) and wound up here. Your writing is so refreshingly brilliant here in the muddy halls of fan fiction, and I get so excited when I find another jewel in the muck! My only nitpick, being a bit of a spelling nazi, is the classic mistake of throwing an apostrophe in the possessive form of "its"...if you fix that, you will please a new fan tremendously.

As to the story, it's wonderful and inventive and thrilling and sad and...too short. I settled in for a niiiice long Merlin fic and poof, it was over. Waah. Please write more for this fandom? Please? You managed to nail both Merlin and Arthur when I could actually *hear* Colin and Bradley's voice saying the lines. Nigh perfect. And the little "Men In Black" resolution was appropriately icky and exactly right. I could go on, but I do have a life to attend to...

I don't favorite many authors. You just made the list. (You're so impressed, I can tell.) Thank you so very much for making my day. I'm really looking forward to exploring your other works. :-)
Murphy AT chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING. I have no words. Yours have taken mine.
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
That is one AWESOME sword.
halfAsoul chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
That... was amazing. Magical and solid and tangeled and real and I loved every word of it. Thanks ;)
Merlinfanatic77 chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Interesting, very interesting. MF
Eavis chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
"I had to protect you."

"You did."

*Sniff* That made me cry. And 'tis fitting that Morgana falls by Gwen's hand rather than her brother's. Well done.
SpangleyPony chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
I would have thought Arthur and Merlin would be terribly lonely! You wrote a wonderful story. See you around :-)
Krimson chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
Seriously awesome story!
KusajishiFukutaicho chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
You've officially went and made my day. :3333333

Though, did Gwen HAVE to dieeeeee? ):

Oh well. Brilliant save on her part Saving the damsel*cough* in distress for once. Good job, Gwen!:D

I'm really glad that you didn't well, do anything to Gwaine. I have a soft spot for him(though my favourite character will always be Merlin)

All in all, this was quite the epic ending. I just have to ask...did Merlin turn, well, back? In the end? It'd be rather sad if he remained a sword...although, I'll have to admit, your ending is much better than Gwen running off with Lancelot, Arthur dying...and the usual.

That was a brilliant fic. Now if only you'll update Monochrome as well...*sighs contentedly*
peanutmeg chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
Thanks for the update! I love how you wrote Merlin and Arthur, and the defeat of Aithusa was a great twist. For some reason, my favorite part was when Merlin called Morgana a witch, after she hurt Arthur. It just seemed so typical of Merlin, that he'd be the most angry then, and do his best to protect Arthur. :) The ending was great too - I love how you incorporated some aspects of the more popular legend.
LadyKnightofCelestia chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
beautiful, as always. you make me want to write again myself.
Pagen Godess chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
i squealed when i saw that you had updated. i loved this story so much and an both happy and sad to see it come to an end.
storm101 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
All I can really say is that this is not what I was expecting from the end of this story. Not at all.

It's deeper and more powerful, more meaningful, more philosophical, and just BETTER than anything I could have ever imagined. You've brought this wonderful concept to an epic (and I mean that in quite the literary sense of the word) close.

It's amazing. You have a great talent with words and symbolism (Oh GOD the symbolism!), and a wonderful style. Thank you, so very much, for sharing this.
storm101 chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
Oh, I will definitely be keeping an eye on this one. This is... whoa. This is absolutely and utterly brilliant. I do hope that you intend to update... ...someday...
SpangleyPony chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
absolutely brilliant! Although I don't understand how Arthur can do magic? Please free Merlin, Arthur needs him even if he has magic mastered now which I'm not sure he has. The abilities of a warlock is a rare thing I imagine. :-D