Reviews for Decode
tatia seems awesome!
Black Sheeba chapter 12 . 7/28/2012
Please update!
Master Gaga chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
It made sense, and it didn't come off as funny. Don't be so hard on yourself.
Master Gaga chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Poor Jacob. Charlie was kind of an ass, too.
Master Gaga chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I liked it. It was quite a good start.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/9/2012
Interesting, I am definately curious. Update soon. Thank you for writing.
waywardangel94 chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
hey! It's Deanne!

Found the story and i love it so much, good plot, great development.
Pace1818 chapter 12 . 5/8/2012
Sweet! You're back. The wait was definitely worth the wait. Hopefully you're feeling a little bit better now. And that everything is ok... Great chapter. You got me intrigued on what Tatia wants Chris to do for her. Can't wait for the next chapters. And I'm hoping Chris tells Edward how it is.
pirplepinkmagic chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
OMG! That was awesome! Hope he ends up with Edward( not a big of Paul- don't kill me :/ ) And for The power, better let Jake remains human or do whatever you feel like with Jakey! i still gonna like it!:)
cTle chapter 11 . 3/16/2012
loving it !

i think Jake should have awesome fire powers!

just cuz vamps r afraid of fire!
Blondie3 chapter 11 . 3/6/2012
I thin you should make him a sorta half vamp, half shifter, or you know, make him shift into something other than a wolf, like a tiger or lion. maybe even a liger!
Pace1818 chapter 11 . 2/27/2012
This chapter didn't suck. It was awesome! Especially the moments between Paul and Jacob, those two just mesh together so well. And with Edward he's such a douche bag! I still can't believe he did that to poor Christopher poor guy. I hope you give Christopher some sort of redemption. And as for Jacob being inovloved in the supernatural world, I say keep him human. But maybe making him a witch from his mothers side. Have him have recurring dreams about something significant... And I hope you're feeling a little better now. I'm sorry to hear that.
DRBR-Lovely chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
*sigh* Why is Jacob soo stupid? STILL LOVE THIS THOUGH!
Missing Storyteller chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Loved This Chapter ! Can't Wait For More... And Um... No Ideas For Other Supernatural Beings For Jacob Just Yet But If I Think Of Any I'll Be Sure To Let You Know :)