Reviews for Thornless Rose
Guest chapter 6 . 11/18/2016
this is shit
Cubostar chapter 6 . 2/20/2016
What? No more? Please finish the story off!
Cubostar chapter 5 . 2/20/2016
Reading your note at the end, I'd like to say that you should try to never feel like that, as hard as it may sometimes be. Keep in mind that in the future, like now, others like me will find your works and read them with pleasure. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
Your stories are awesome! Your so awesome I can't wait for the next update
Guest chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
Ahh please update I love where this story is going! I really hope you see this but seriously it's amazing! Even if you don't want to finish it out, maybe just do one or two more chapters that will end the story or pack a lot of info in because this story is awesome! Please please please!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2014
could you put labels ex. REGALIA P.O.V. thanks it will increase the clarity.
FanMan2234 chapter 6 . 4/8/2014
again it has been a year and i think you should update
Ripred the chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
I am a natural "stick in the mud" when reviewing. I have already had three people stop writing because of me. Here is all the praise I can give before throwing up for two hour non-stop! It was okay. *said very criticizingly*
fuelforthefunnyfarm chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Hi. Originally, I was Kate. Then I signed up . I like this story. Update! U-p-d-a-t-e. Please?!
I lovethis story chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
Pleas write more chapters. You can't leave me hanging like this so pleas write some more
kate chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
You. Update. NOW. Or I bite.
kate chapter 5 . 9/8/2013
I like your story, even though I generally hate Gluxa. Well, I don't hate it, it's just completely overdone. I like how your story balances it. I like that you made Gregor into an adult; instead of the bawl baby many stories turn him into. Keep updating please.
BlackWolfUnder chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
Please update soon! I love this story!
Guest chapter 6 . 5/28/2013
Happy Memorial Day a little late...technology break. In gratitude to those who have served and those who have gone before us.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2013
Happy Armed Forces Day...here is wishing good luck to all in harms way.