Reviews for Thorgil Warrior Shield Maiden: Before the Story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
that poor guy. i honestly didn't need that horrifying image in my head. that is horrific and disturbing. how could you write such a thing? thorgil used to be one of my favorite book characters, but now you've ruined that for me. this is going to give me terrible nightmares. i am honestly lifelong disturbed. the more i want to forget something, the more it sticks in my head and the more i want to remember something the more i can't. well i defiantly want to forget that i stumbled across this, however now i will never be able to. i know this may sound rude, sorry. but this thoroughly disgusted me. next time you write something, please think of the people who are reading who don't have a strong stomach and who treasure their life and the lives of others. i don't mean to be rude.
belkittykelly chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Wait, Thorgil only could speak to birds after dragonlet blood spilled on her tongue, and that happened after she met Jack.
?
Artemis jane chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Like it keep going! But by the way she can't talk to birds yet
Mandy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
Dude, that was awesome. Is that Bewulf's army a real song?
Addie May chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This is really good! If only there were more stories for Sea of Trolls... I might write one just so there can be two! Anyway, this represented Thorgil really well! Great job!
EllaMinnoP chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is good! Its sad you never updated it, better late then never though right?

And a shout out to any one else who reads this...

ARE YOU FEAKIN KIDDING ME! ONLY 1 SEA OF TROLLS PEICE! WHAT A SHAME WHAT A SHAME!

so pretty-please-with-a-cherry-on-top write some! :)

3 Ella
DomNeedsBooks chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Hey, that's really cool! I didn't even know there wee fanfiction for that book! I was so disappointed when it ended! And I love that girl too, your story represented her really well. That's exactly how I imagined her before she met jack. ;-)
PinkyKupkake chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Ohhh Thorgil! I'm thrilled to see a Sea of Trolls story finally. You would never even believe how much I adore Thorgil. I've read all three of those books multiple times, I only wish they were more popular :( Anyway, I really look forward to seeing this story be continued!