Reviews for Entropy
mholder chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Excellent chapter. Really intense and well-written.
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Great story! Looooved it
BruAnt chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
You did an excelente job. Its amazing! Good script and story uwid.
(Sorry my english, I am brazilian)
Congrants!
free28 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
i love the ending of this chapter. great story and build up
reader chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Incredible chapter! Way to go girls! That was awesome! Teamwork! I hope Maura will be okay! I really enjoyed it! Did Jane get her holster back?
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Incredible chapter! Very intense! How did Hoyt coerce Maura into participating in his game? I hope everything works out! Poor Jane! That had to be horrible for her!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Maura's not really behind it is she? I doubt she could be because Hoyt keeps asking if Jane and Maura are lovers and his apprentice doesn't know! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! That's so hot stuff that Maura's writing! I'm not a fan of them as anything but friends, but I really want to know what's going to happen and it's so well written that I feel compelled to continue reading to find out what's going to happen next!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Maura's journal was very hot!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! So they don't know about the missing holster or underwear yet, do they? I hope everything works out! I can understand how hearing Bass displaying his mating behaviour could be scary! That had to be loud!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! That had to be scary for the guys! Was the ending Robin ransacking Jane's apartment? She kicked Jo and stole her present from Maura and her underwear? What's that about? I hope Jo is okay! The teacup got to be a disturbing thing for Jane to find! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! The end part about Bass was hilarious! I hope Hoyt doesn't succeed in his plan to hurt Jane and Maura! This case with the elderly gentleman is a conundrum!
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! I love how vulnerable Maura can be when she doesn't need to be! What does Hoyt have planned? I hope everything works out!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »