Reviews for Entropy
crime fictiction chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
oooooooooh yes new chapter where 2 become 1
crime fictiction chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
and jane wishes the ground would open up and swallow her lol
Joan chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
Fantastic, loved the new twist on Hoyt and the clever plot, really loved the Rizzles. Thanks for posting.
mholder chapter 5 . 4/21/2014
Excellent chapter. Really intense and well-written.
Xenagabbyrizzilsles chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Great story! Looooved it
BruAnt chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
You did an excelente job. Its amazing! Good script and story uwid.
(Sorry my english, I am brazilian)
Congrants!
free28 chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
i love the ending of this chapter. great story and build up
reader chapter 11 . 6/17/2012
AWWWWWWWWWWW!
Hazmatt chapter 11 . 3/8/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Incredible chapter! Way to go girls! That was awesome! Teamwork! I hope Maura will be okay! I really enjoyed it! Did Jane get her holster back?
Hazmatt chapter 9 . 3/7/2012
Incredible chapter! Very intense! How did Hoyt coerce Maura into participating in his game? I hope everything works out! Poor Jane! That had to be horrible for her!
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Maura's not really behind it is she? I doubt she could be because Hoyt keeps asking if Jane and Maura are lovers and his apprentice doesn't know! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! That's so hot stuff that Maura's writing! I'm not a fan of them as anything but friends, but I really want to know what's going to happen and it's so well written that I feel compelled to continue reading to find out what's going to happen next!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 3/7/2012
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out! Maura's journal was very hot!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 3/7/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! So they don't know about the missing holster or underwear yet, do they? I hope everything works out! I can understand how hearing Bass displaying his mating behaviour could be scary! That had to be loud!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »