Reviews for Hermione's Missing Book
Midnight May chapter 1 . 2/11
I want more but that was good anyway. Thanks!
FallenCrimsonStar chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
You had me giggling inappropriately. For shame! ;) Love it.
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I love it!
Riolutae chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Very cute! Very nice grammar, plot, etc.-and oh so very cute! Ah! FLUFFY is the word I'm lookin' for!

Thanks for the fluffy read!
CrazyJamaicanLocks chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I just died. I was seriously crying. I don't even know why. This is beautiful. Lovely. Amazing. Wonderful. Tu es un ecrivain fantastique.
- Sands )
whenallelsefail chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This deserves a thousand reviews and more! :D
RiverPhoenix chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Aww how lovely was this? Incredibly, well-written, funny, engaging and believable!

Firstly, Ron & his obsession w/ food, specifically Molly's mashed potatoes, is just perfect.

Everything in this fic was just so believable, Hermione obsessing over her book, of wanting to re-write it - god, it's such a wonderful, completely in-character assessment of her!

You had Ron, Harry & Ginny perfectly in-character too. And ok, maybe Draco wasn't as in-character compared to the books, but that is Harry's bias talking. Besides, I really imagine that after all they had been through, he would grow up fast, and into be a gracious adult. Hence I loved how you portrayed him, with his easy charm and wit. I had no difficulty believing Draco would woo a woman like that. And the description of Draco dressed to kill made me salivate ;)

I was very impressed with the intelligent puzzles you put in - how did you even think them up? I'm sure my brain isn't half as capable of coming up with something as half as good! They were very entertaining reading, but then, this whole fic was :) You're an exceptional writer.

Loved the scores of office girls ogling Draco, there's nothing quite so attractive as a bad boy ;)

I Adore your work!
FivePhoenix chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Excellent story. Great grammar and lovely plot. ;) I loved reading Hermione's reaction to her mystery man.
hellorocket chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Aww this is such a lovely story! Could you write an accompaniment story to this? Like what are some of the extra stuff Hermione wrote in her Hogwarts: A History book?
Isabella120 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very cute!
stay.traught.i'm.deactivated chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Heh. I love that.
LeanneDaseyLover chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
This is soooo cute! I absolutely love it! Wonderful job! :)