Reviews for Fallen Phoenix
THE WRITER 080 chapter 1 . 1/12
I was all for this story until..

"Uncle Vernon threw the malnourished boy onto the ground in the middle of the living room and stood in front of him, legs spread and hands clasped behind his back like a dictator as Harry scrambled into a kneeling position"

...you fall into the same trap other writers do; making the dursleys act like over the top cartoon villains. Plus he's talking like he's some kind of really normal.
gpmum chapter 15 . 12/6/2016
Thank you for this take on Snape mentors Harry fic. Keep writing, you have such a gift!
GeekGirl chapter 1 . 11/8/2016
This is the single best story ever. It has all my favorite things. Abused Harry recued by Sevvy at a young age where cuddles and stuff are appropriate. It has bad Dumarsedore, Ron Weasley bashing and Harry/Draco brotherly relationship. And the best of them all. *pauses for dramatic affect* SLYTHERIN HARRY. Massive Slytherin fan right here peeps. Best story ever. Love love love love love it. Please right more stories.
megzilla01 chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
Are you going to write the other books? This was fantastic.
TweakyGhostLover chapter 4 . 9/21/2016
AWWWWWW
TweakyGhostLover chapter 3 . 9/21/2016
AWESOME
TheFallenAngel02 chapter 3 . 7/12/2016
YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD I AM FANGIRLING OVER THIS! FOR SOME UNEXPLAINED REASON, I FIND SNAPE CURSING HILARIOUS!
lilyflower101 chapter 15 . 6/15/2016
Woo-hoo! Go snakes!
ravensilverflame chapter 15 . 4/24/2016
Any chances of doing the remaining 6 years?
Gymnastflip chapter 15 . 4/22/2016
I love this story. You have a great gift of writing.
Marshman101 chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
This is amazing please make more
Marshman101 chapter 5 . 4/20/2016
The feels I felt at the ending so beautiful
cutandpaste101 chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
Squabble!
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
baby potter is adorable
Fanfic20 chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
Please tell me you are going to do the other years as well! This was very well written and I want more!