Reviews for The Demon King Speaks
13-Red-Cards chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Well, this chapter was terrifying. But so well done! You've done a fantastic job of capturing Ephraim's emotional fragility. Looking forward to reading more!
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Another interesting fic featuring Knoll...a good introspective chapter you have here. I should have given this a review before, but bettler late than never, I guess. :thumbsup:
13-Red-Cards chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Well, the first five chapters have been great. Lyon was always one of my favorite characters, and I love to see people delve into his thoughts. Thank you for the chapters that you've posted so far, and I hope you update soon!
Raphiael chapter 3 . 12/20/2011
Ah, this is a really interesting start! It's great to see more FE8 fic in general, and a multichapter focused on Grado just sweetens the deal for me.

Your writing is pretty solid, and I think so far you have a good grasp of Knoll and the general climate of Grado. (I was a little thrown by him knowing of current events like Glen and Duessel, though - unless he heard from gossip from prison guards or something?) It can be really hard to get a good idea of what Lyon was like pre-game, but I think you're doing all right with that so far.

I think the one thing I'd really warn against is your use of gamescript - seeing it quoted line for line felt a little weird for me, but that might be my personal dislike of using that as an element.

Looking forward to seeing where this goes, though! Keep it up c: