Reviews for Somewhere Tonight
David Fishwick chapter 20 . 1/21/2015
Awesome idea and I liked how you wrote the scene where Simone is turned into a vampire. Thanks for writing.
jameni chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Thank you for sharing...I really like this serie and hope there will be many more stories to tell!
Reinbeau chapter 20 . 7/1/2012
Thank you for a great story!
borntobemybaby chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
Hurray, what a great chapter. Simone made it through okay, I knew she would. Poor Josef would have had an awful go of it if she didn't. I liked that he was able to let Sarah go (although in my world Mick could never let Beth go - go figure). I can't wait to have Ben heading off into Politics, he would make a great Senator. And Ewan thinking of Sophia, I think there could be another turning in the future:).

Love the story, this chapter was bitter sweet - great writing.
moonjat54 chapter 20 . 6/9/2012
I was relieved to see the author's note at the end. I would hate to have one of my favorite writers retire on me. Loved the turning at the end, thank you for not keeping Josef in suspense too long. The poor guy's undead heart might not have made it. And the touch of the letter as insurance was perfect. I am sure that Josef will never need to know.

So Ben has his big plans and the community is safe for a while.

Hurry back to us, I can't wait to see what is planned next.
RedNightBird chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
A slam-banging series... Thanks for sharing your ideas and creativity over MOONLIGHT!
aolver chapter 20 . 6/8/2012
Another great story comes to an end, but looking forward to the next one. Thanks for keeping my Moonlight world alive...Karen
Calliache chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
Great chapter! I can picture Ben as a vamp senator.
borntobemybaby chapter 19 . 5/23/2012
Great chapter. I am so sad for Josef and I understand his wanting to run away, he loves Simone as well, and she will want to be turned and no doubt Josef will be afraid to do it. Who wouldn't be in his place. Nice twist to the story with Senator Mackay turning out to be a bad guy and thus giving Ben not only a job but a purpose in live. I think Josef would have killed him himself if he had learned of his duplicity. Love Mick and Beth when they talk to each other, just a normal, so much in love couple:). Can't wait for the next chapter...and finding out if Simone is upset? (because he didn't call?). Guess I will have to wait and see. Thanks for writing.
moonjat54 chapter 19 . 5/21/2012
Well that will be an interesting twist to have Ben run for the Senate. Megan thinks of everything. I am glad that Mick made Josef see reason and not run. He can't let Simone think that she has done anything wrong or question his love for her. Now that Sarah is gone, it is time to move forward, not run away. I can't wait to see how things go once Josef and Simone are together again. Good chapter.
Calliache chapter 18 . 5/15/2012
Great chapter. Very interesting resolution of Sarah's story. Kudos.
borntobemybaby chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
How sad for Josef. I thought it was a well written chapter, you know I could see her cousin wanting to give her closure. While I know how much Josef loved Sarah she really was not living or dying. I think it is a lucky thing Mick went with him because Josef would have killed everyone and then he would have felt terrible. Still a very sad chapter. Poor poor Josef.
moonjat54 chapter 18 . 5/13/2012
I feel so sorry for Josef and Sarah but they are left with no other option that would make thing better. Mick is right, killing her cousin would not make things better. I am glad that Beth is with Simone to explain things. All in all, it is better that Mick watches over Josef through this mess.
aolver chapter 17 . 5/8/2012
Yes, I do still love Moonlight, and I love reading your stories. Keep them coming and I'll keep reading. Thank you.
borntobemybaby chapter 17 . 5/7/2012
Another great chapter. Here I thought the story was ending and now Josef is having to head to New York because one of the Hunters came after Sarah. I did not see that coming. This is a tough spot to be in for a reader. I always think Sarah is Josef's Beth, and I would want Mick to never forget Beth, but I like Simone and I want Joseph to be happy with her. I am glad you are making the choice:). Still if Sarah dies maybe Josef will truly be free. I could see some revenge coming though, especially if there are more than the man that they have captured at the townhouse. Loved the chapter, and Beth, both brave and kind. Can't wait for the next chapter now! Thanks for writing.