Reviews for Clara Kent Superwoman
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 44 . 4/11
I've read through all the good Chlavis stories and now I'm just reading random Smallville fanfics hoping he'll show up :(
erica.phoenix16 chapter 4 . 3/22
Please update soon.
Cherri202 chapter 44 . 3/16
Well it's been a couple of years, but I do hope you come back to this story. There aren't many quality Smallville stories at all, let alone with character development. It's a little rushed sometimes (mostly when connecting two events together), but it's still great.

It could do with a reread and edit, your style and abilities have visibly improved over the course of the story, and it's a good way to get yourself back into the swing of things, mentally. A few grammatical/spelling errors each chapter (less in the latter chapters, but still there). For example a lot of the wrong 'your'/'you're', with the occasional 'you' instead. Sometimes words seem to be missing entirely. Some older chapters also retain 'Calla-El' (and Kala-El looks much better in my opinion).

Maybe tone down the Supernatural references too, just a bit.

All in all though I really like it. You have characters that are easy to empathise with, and an engaging story.
Tera21 chapter 44 . 2/7
I love this story!
Can't wait for the next chapter
The way u write the story is very captivating to read and hard to put down, thanks for ur hard work
lilforgetfull1 chapter 44 . 1/27
I LOVE THIS STORY! please please write more! !
lilforgetfull1 chapter 43 . 1/27
I'm glad they patched things up. But the next chapter is the last chapter! Please write more!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 42 . 1/27
2 chapters left!

I love how Lexus is taking it slow!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 41 . 1/27
Noooo! Only 3 chapter left!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 40 . 1/27
Poor clara!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 39 . 1/27
Well lex was a good boy :/
lilforgetfull1 chapter 38 . 1/27
Oooooh...snaaaap! Can't wait to find out how strong lex is! Lol
lilforgetfull1 chapter 37 . 1/27
Oh crap! I forgot what red krytonite does.
lilforgetfull1 chapter 36 . 1/27
Noooo! Only 7 chapters left?!
lilforgetfull1 chapter 35 . 1/27
I'm panicking! Less and less chapters.
lilforgetfull1 chapter 34 . 1/27
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA...i love the negotiations with the dog!