Reviews for Clara Kent Superwoman
aspygirl chapter 44 . 5/21
I honestly love it and the Slayer Bella (Twilight) story, but it has been over a year since you updated any of your stories and once it hits the eighteen month mark the majority (including me) of people consider the story/stories abandoned, since this story is the best of its kind (Fem-Clark Kent X Lex Luthor) someone else is going to at least try to snap up the story right quick for themselves (I understand you are busy with your super complicated job/jobs since I checked instead of immediately laying into you (I usually don't have enough patience to wait over a year for the next chapter especially when it is a work of art like this one) but you really, really, really, really, really, really, really need to at least write an Omake (or something) so people know the story isn't abandoned and you are not dead).
For inspiration why not try this Clex Amv ( watch?vo8qpGSwwdoY) since I enjoyed it while reading this absolutely wonderful story (you are good enough to become a professional author in my opinion), another thing you could do is allow others (but not me) write a AU or Alternate Universe Version of this story like how in the TV show in an Alternate Universe Clark was raised as Lionel Luthor's adopted son alongside Lex and Lex's illegitimate half-sister and somehow Clark LUTHOR found his way into Clark KENT's Universe, someone (again not me) could write a spin-off where Clara is raised a Luthor (and maybe gets together with her adoptive brother) so that when it is time for the two dimensions to cross over like in the original Smallville TV show you will be already all set with a potential Co-Author for that Arc (or whatever that is called).
Anyway I would like to repeat that I really love this story, in fact I really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really love it and I can't wait for more (when is the next chapter and what do you think of my suggestions)?!
David Hayes chapter 1 . 5/7
Check out "Smallville:AU" at . Great minds think alike? My idea for a simultaneous re-visioning of Smallville but the only gender swap was Clark/Clara. Could Lex be saved by the love of a good woman? What would a female version of Clark do facing the same situations as Clark did in "Smallville" ?
crali.reynoso chapter 1 . 5/5
Love this story it's really good so hope u updated soon & keep going with this story cause I'm going to keep reading it no matter how long it takes 4 u to update & finish it
First Lady Lestat chapter 7 . 4/7
Miss this story like whoa. I know it's been over a year since there has been an update and theres a grand chance that this is abandoned, but This is one of the best Fem-Clark/Lex stories eva and I'm not quite ready to let this go so please hurry back with more soon
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 44 . 3/26
i really enjoy this story! you're making things fun and moving right along, plus having chloe already know saves so much unnecessary drama. I hope things are going well for you now, and I can't wait to read more of your works!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 28 . 3/25
I can't wait to read the rest of this! and I love all the supernatural hints, lol. love it!
bookcoda chapter 44 . 2/10
This is pretty cool it's nice to see a universe where lex didn't go bad.
Chermayne chapter 44 . 2/8
Love this story! Best Smallville genderbender ever! Hope you Update soon!
Laude Dei chapter 44 . 1/30
I am really enjoying your story and would love if you could explore the Jason/Lucas aspect even more, like if you wrote a little one shot about them and how they got to the point that they realized they had feelings for eachother, I dunno but you don't have to obviously because its your story, it's jut something I would love to see as a reader and lover of your work :)
Butterfly Wings Chaos Theory chapter 44 . 1/3
hi. i really like the story a lot. r u planning to update this story anytime soon?
Falcon777 chapter 43 . 12/30/2014
Just thought I'd point out the fact that out of some 13 thousand plus stories of smallville on this website, yours ranks as third in number of reviews. The story in second place has a little less than twice the words and number of chapters. In addition to that, the top two stories review wise haven't been updated in more than a year and a half, second place being even farther back than that. Were you to continue to update this story, you very well could take first place.

Just saying. ;)
MADStar529 chapter 31 . 12/7/2014
Lucas's part was so sweet.
TwilightNewMoonEclipseMidnight chapter 44 . 12/2/2014
Please update this story
tablekorner chapter 26 . 11/24/2014
Man these cliffhangers are always so spot on! Another excellent chapter, despite being so short.
tablekorner chapter 23 . 11/24/2014
That cliffhanger! Loved it! Enjoying the lot that's gathered at this gala. Really like the way you've taken this AU.