Reviews for Clara Kent Superwoman
Samantha Vi Tenebris chapter 1 . 8/4
Just started reading this smallville story/fanfic of yours and the more I read it, the more I like/love it, Voldivoice-san.
Arkansas Sweetheart chapter 44 . 6/23
I love this story! There aren't enough female Clark Vic's! Please update!
Looking forward to the next chapter
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
PLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEE!
BarbyChan4ever chapter 1 . 6/14
It's been more than a year, but I love this story so much, Lex and Clara are so perfect together, you gotta continue this one day.
Im not a Superman fan, but this story is so worth reading. Thank for sharing.
cg037 chapter 44 . 6/7
It's a great story, keep up the good work. However I do miss Pete, but I just can't really see him being a part in you're story so it's not really a big loss. Hope you will continue this story.
RoniMikaelson chapter 3 . 5/28
This is really good so far! I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters. Love how there were subtle differences in the first episode and all the not so subtle things you've changed. Great start to a great story.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 16 . 5/27
This is a really creepy insight into Leonel's head.

Lex and Clara better watch out for him.

Of course, Clara wouldn't let Leonel near her children or let push her around once she wises up.

Please update.
Femal kryptonians have their fathers name as their last name. For example Supergir'sl (Kara Zor-El) fathers name was Zor-El so femClark's name would be Kala Jor-El
DDarklolita chapter 43 . 4/17
Pls update Pls this is the best clex Pls update
White Ivy chapter 44 . 3/31
Just found this fic and it's really good! Thanks for writing it. :)
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
masterdude94 chapter 44 . 3/7
Hey Voldivoice. I just finished what you have written for this story so far, and I absolutely love it! I normally find gender-swap fics a little...weird. But Clara Kent's story works so well! You have done a fantastic job writing it! You have quite the amazing talent!

Any who, I know it has been 2 years since you last updated this, but...as a favor to me...could you please continue this? Please? :)
L YNAL chapter 44 . 2/20
I love it! Please update! I'll be trying to wait patiently!