Reviews for Clara Kent Superwoman
Melody Jane chapter 17 . 11/19
There's a lot of Supernatural names in here...
belladu57 chapter 44 . 10/31
Very good
Haruka Kasumi chapter 7 . 9/29
It should correctly be Kala Jor-El not Kala-El. There is difference between male and female kryptonian naming.
Melody Jane chapter 44 . 9/17
Dear person who may or may not have dropped off the face of the Earth,
If by chance you have not dropped off the face of the Earth and are in fact reading this, please update your story. With all due respect to stories in the Smallville fandom, this one is by far the best and I need to see more of it. Thank you for your time.
If, on the other hand, you have dropped off the face of the Earth, hello detectives who are looking for the author! Could you pass along this message when you find them?
I.C.2014 chapter 1 . 9/17
I hope you update soon!
Darklolita666 chapter 44 . 8/22
Update pls update,
You the best pls
random girl chapter 27 . 8/17
I really love this story and I can only hope that you continue writing it, it's just too good to be abandoned. I really love Clark/Lex stories, but I hate immature Clark. Your story is has more mature Clara who thinks things though before acting (most of the time) and who is better at hiding her powers (like how she just smashed the windshield of Lex's car instead of ripping off the roof which was a complete overkill), which is really great.

What I really wanted to comment on though, was the last part of this chapter. I loved the interaction between Clara and Batman and I though both were very in character. But when I read the part where Batman was lecturing Clara about needing someone to stop her, I keep thinking about how it would be neat if later in the story something happens to Clara (like she accidentally hurts someone or something) and she realizes that she does need to have someone who knows how to take her down just in case. Then she would ask Chloe (because her parents would never be okay with it) to find a chunk of kryptonite and send it to either Batman or John Jones with a note explaining what it does to her, since they would be the only two who would be able to get to her if she did go bad. It would probably most likely be Batman that she would send it to as he was the one to bring it up to her and he seems to know everything that happens.

Anyway, sorry about that, it was just a little plot bunny that I though I would share. If you do something like this in the future then I would be ecstatic but in the end it is completely your choice. Keep up the good work!
nekochan1994 chapter 43 . 7/27
Bangs head against door. What is with old people and being creepers.
nekochan1994 chapter 42 . 7/27
Good thing said grandchildren won't see Grandpa Asshole.
nekochan1994 chapter 41 . 7/27
Green-Man, I dub thee Stalker.
nekochan1994 chapter 40 . 7/27
Good thing the dad left the room
nekochan1994 chapter 39 . 7/27
Dammit Lex! You just had to be the perfect gentleman!

I predict Clare is gonna cry in the morning
nekochan1994 chapter 38 . 7/27
I have the distinct feeling that Connor is about to be consummated.
nekochan1994 chapter 37 . 7/27
... That is going to be a very interesting school dance.
nekochan1994 chapter 34 . 7/27
Shouldn't have plotted to kill them.