Reviews for It's a wonderful Felipe
DietMJ chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Very nice Felipe story!
LaCorelli chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I just realized that I never reviewed this. I have to say I like this so much better than "It's a Wonderful Zorro." It makes more sense and is so much more believable to me. Felipe is so important to the creation and support of Zorro that without him much of the good that he did wouldn't happen and you do such a wonderful job as always of showing just how essential Felipe is to Diego and how many people care about him. The inscription in the watch was beautifully appropriate and the ending was very Christmasy.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This story is amazing. Thank you so much for writing it.

Greetings from Malawi,

Marieke
Ladyz48 chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I love this story and all of others for the season of the Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing with all of us.
Lydia Hunter chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I read this before (on some other site, I think), and was just thinking about it this morning for some reason, so it's nice to find it here. You've captured the love and closeness between Diego and Felipe so well it's making me feel all misty-eyed. :)
dolphinrain chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Than wonderful story. Nice point of view from Felipe. I always loved this version of Zorro n Felipe was a big part of that. Good stuff.
Knotheadsrus chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Thank you to everyone for their kind reviews! "It's a Wonderful Life" is one of my favorite movies, and I only hope I did it justice with this story. Your reviews are appreciated very much!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
A beautiful and deeply moving story, such a lovely reimagining of my favorite Christmas movie. Quite the treat!:)
Therrae chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Yes, I really like the exploration of family. It works really well here.
ABlape chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
great story. merry christmas
CrazyJan57 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
The movie "It's a wonderful life" is, I think, one of the best Christmas movies around and your take on it for Felipe was truly wonderful. You had me in tears - some sad tears, some happy ones. It matches beautifully to the episode that Diego had when he was doubting himself and had his own angel to teach him the meaning of life.
katie1999 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Well written, a true christmas story