Reviews for The Sweet Christmas Goodbye
MaytteGarcia chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
your history is amazing! I fell in love! really you're awesome!
Luv4RobPattz chapter 6 . 3/6/2012
I just found this story and loved it!
Luke's Momma chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
I am such a sucker for a happy ending but most especially when there is a baby involved.

Loved it. Thank you for sharing.
Luke's Momma chapter 5 . 1/29/2012
Who would have dreamed that they (or you LMAO) had that much restraint? Sleeping indeed!

Seriously though, this was very sweet and just right for being in the house with those babies and P's family.
Luke's Momma chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
'..."I came a thousand miles just so I could kiss the right girl at midnight."...'

Well if that isn't *THE* most perfect line ever for New Years Eve I don't know what is.
Luke's Momma chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
HAH! You don't know how much I was wishing that he was going to turn up on the doorstep *whoop whoop*
Luke's Momma chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
*shakes head*

Pen you should have run like the wind to your bedroom and locked the door. Phone sex girlfriend. Phone. Sex!
Luke's Momma chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I think if someone were to leave me with a farewell like that I might not be too scared to fly!

*fans self*
glasswrks chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
I thought this might bring you a slight chuckle or smile, take your pick. I have just finished reading the final chapter of "The Sweet Christmas Goodbye," when I decided to see who had written it.

I did not look at the author prior to picking the story, I simply liked the summary... (haha).

Lo and behold when I scrolled up; all the while wondering if the "author" had any other stories, I saw your name.

I actually said out loud, "Oh, it's Kricket," silently adding, 'No wonder I liked it.'
CindyCinlou555 chapter 6 . 1/6/2012
awww great ending you are the Queen. :)
CindyCinlou555 chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
wow that was passionate.
CindyCinlou555 chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
awww so so sweet!
CindyCinlou555 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
Derek's there? Oh yeah!
BettyTheGreat chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Derek Morgan humming Kanye to babies should be canon. I like this.
hot4booth chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Cute ending. Loved De-ek and Pee-o-pee!