Reviews for Gingerbread House
salty nap princess chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
I love this! it hit me in the face with feels yet I'll love it forever
The Jabberer chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
aldjfkas;dfjas;sfajs

Clockwork this is my favorite piece by you yet.
It just.
So.
alkjfal;sjf;fjd

It was lovely, to say the very least. It fits Sakuno so well and I love and hate how she quit tennis and the ending the ENDING. I kind of want to slap Hiroki or something but that's fine since he regrets it all in the end anyway. And Sakuno's moved on, I think, since she at least doesn't visit the cake shop anymore.

And ugh, the language. This was so bittersweet and lovely and I almost cried. You managed to capture the very feeling of nostalgia which is not only so hard to do, but also makes the reader empathize with Sakuno more. aksdjf;sakf

WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT THIS.
dofu chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
oh my gosh...Hiroki y-you horrible- AHHH! I'm practically screaming!
I-I oh my godddd...
This is very well written. What grasped my attention was the SakunoxOC cuz they aren't many of those . I'm glad to have found this fic.

So sad, so sad.
anonymous chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
i usually dont like canon/oc pairings but this one had me tearing up

i really like it

keep on writing

ps if its not too much trouble id really like to see a sequel

i just cant stand to see an unhappy ending
Icicle Streams chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I liked it, although I would have liked to hear a bit more of her reflections on Ryoma (he seems to have been the first guy she knew) I found Hiroki's bit at the end a little out of place as well. But otherwise I like it. You have a whimsical tone that suits the piece :)
Diane chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
This is a really well written story, you have an interesting way of telling it. Please keep writting more awesome stories :)
doroniasobi chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
CAKE SHOP FIC 8DDD somehow I totally saw you writing something like this, Yuuki you awesome awesome XD

I like Hiroki XD I like even when he's kind of an ass at the end, because that makes him all the more real. :3 And Sakuno here, I like her. You made her also really realistic, less blehh. Somehow you showed a really thought-out part of her, the depth that isn't really shown in canon. I liked that.

The progression was fast, but I liked how it ended, too. :3 HIROKI IS COOL. and the fic left a little bit of a bittersweet taste in my head. I enjoyed this, Yuuki! GREAT JOB :3
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
THE ENDING. Oh my gah I knew this was going to be bittersweet but the ENDING. The ENDING was the icing on the cake (pun fully intended lawl).

I liked reading this. At first, I was iffy about Hiroki, but then he started to grow on me. The breakup scene was a little rushed - I think it could have had some more oomph - but that final scene really made up for everything. Well done with this!