Reviews for Mystery of the Matrix
Whyhow chapter 12 . 8/30/2015
This was a very interesting story. I kept thinking of Amy's Choice at first when I was reading it, but it really felt more similar to Forest of the Dead by the end.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 12 . 11/30/2012
This was a fantastic tale - fun from beginning to end...thank you, thank you!

*HUGS*

Mandy
deactivated222 chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Wow.

Ok, this story was AMAZING. Absolutely AMAZING. I seriously cannot think of anything else to say. But it was just perfect. The dialogue, the scenario, the plot, everything. And let me add, you did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with Gallifrey. Spot on. I always have a hard trouble with Gallifrey, since there isn't much history given, but you? YA NAILED IT. Wonderful story, wonderful writing, wonderful work. Seriously, you need more reviews than this. Please keep your brilliant work. :)
Saphura chapter 12 . 4/16/2012
Interesting story, I like it! Even though it was a fantasy, it was entertaining to see the Doctor finally step up and accept the Presidency. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Mosstail-Jaywing chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
I personally think the first alternate was hilarious. I can see that as a tv episode.

Brilliant story! I've followed to the end.

Mosstail-Jaywing
noche-estrellada chapter 11 . 12/31/2011
I love how you came back to the library there at the end and why the Doctor doesn't want to take them there. It gives a little bittersweet balance to the happy ending and I adore that type of finale. Good work and thank you for sharing!
The Assassin's Pen chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
This was so awesome! Thanks so much for writing it, and bravo on a great episode )
nat-nav chapter 11 . 12/30/2011
This was amazing! Absolutely loved it and i can seriously see this as an episode! :) x
The Assassin's Pen chapter 10 . 12/30/2011
Gosh that chapter was amazing! I cannot wait to see how they get out of this one. Thanks so much for updating so quickly!
The Assassin's Pen chapter 9 . 12/28/2011
This is so good. I love what you did with the River creature thing. Can't wait to see what happens in the outside world now!
noche-estrellada chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Ooooo, I thought I knew where you were headed but I was wrong... Can't wait to see where the story goes from here!
The Assassin's Pen chapter 7 . 12/26/2011
Oh gosh this story is so amazing. Please, please post the new chapter soon. I am in love with this story.
The Assassin's Pen chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Just wanted to let you know that your story is still amazing- and the fantasies are wonderfully in character and original at the same time! I was going to review chapter two as well, but your update beat me to it! Keep them coming!
Apathetic Mortal chapter 3 . 12/22/2011
Wow, this is really interesting! I can't believe there aren't more reviews...I'm looking forward to see what happens next! D
aBlue Gillespian chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
You are doing really good job with the characters. You know 2 seasons in and I still haven't tried to write 11. I kind of guessed what Amy's fantasy would be. But the Doctor's was the surprise I didn't see it coming, but may I say I lived it.