Reviews for 40 Days And Counting
Loved this story and can't wait to read the sequel!
noro chapter 31 . 7/25
Great writing awesome work
whynotezria chapter 31 . 1/25
what are you doing to me?
whynotezria chapter 12 . 1/12
I found a gravity falls reference hahahaha
whynotezria chapter 9 . 1/10
can he just like propose already
Ann chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
I haven't read this yet, but I plan to. I really just got pulled in by all the Lights references. That woman is my goddess and I applaud you.
Charmedchic72 chapter 31 . 4/2/2016
Aww. This was such a happy chapter. Love.
Charmedchic72 chapter 30 . 4/1/2016
Even I'm conflicted on what to believe anymore. Her parents seem to have made a 180 turn around. But they still seem awful involved on knowing exactly what she's up too. So even if their intentions are pure - I can't imagine that she's going to be able to flip over from being completely independent to going back to telling them what she's up to all the time.
Charmedchic72 chapter 29 . 4/1/2016
This chapter was certainly something. I hate that you had Maya kill herself, but I'm glad she's out of the pictures. Also, I think no matter what happens with Aria, things are going to be weird.
Charmedchic72 chapter 28 . 4/1/2016
This chapter was so sad and so sweet all at the same time.
Charmedchic72 chapter 27 . 4/1/2016
I hate that they're all injured and hospitalized and what not. But there's really nothing like a tragedy to bring people together and see what's really happening.

Also, Jackie sucks.
Charmedchic72 chapter 26 . 4/1/2016
OHHHHH NOOOOO.
Charmedchic72 chapter 25 . 4/1/2016
I'm glad Aria & Ella are talking.

I'm also glad I don't have to wait to see what's coming next ;)
Charmedchic72 chapter 24 . 3/31/2016
This was a nice normal chapter. Yay for normal-ness. As much as you can get in rosewood anyway.
Charmedchic72 chapter 23 . 3/31/2016
I hope nothing new and bad happens. But Aria is right - it's often the case when things are going well that something is bound to come up.