Reviews for Gruber The Hidden Story
Maqigirl chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
I love this story! Please, do continue! I'm pro Helga/Gruber stories and this seems extremley promising. :) Feel my support on this one!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
Great story, pls update soon!
CafeRene chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
I like the way this tale is progressing. The storyline has a comfortable flow. I'm a fiend for dialogue though - so much more witty dialogue pls! I have subscribed and look forward to further instalments!
Serb chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
Despite Gruber being gay, you do know that he did hook up with Helga by the end of the series? The series kind of hints that he was more probably bisexual, especially when earlier in the series he said that he was stuck in a foxhole with stormtroopers (which made him like men).

Its great that the 'Allo 'allo section is being updated - especially with Gruber fics, as he is my favourite character :) Please continue with the fic!

By the way, I have to point out a mistake you made at the end of this chapter - the Colonel would never say Helga's features look Slavic, because the Germans aren't Slavs. In fact, the Slavic and Germanic tribes were at war with each other throughout history, and during Nazi Germany the Slavs were considered the lesser race that needed to be enslaved. Slavs include Russians, Poles, Serbs etc. Helga was always praised of having Aryan German features.
maqigirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
I really like where this story is going. Please, keep writing! Keep up the good work! :)