Reviews for Brothers are always together
euphorella chapter 1 . 6/1
Honestly loved this a lot! Denahi is almost always forgotten and I'm glad you've written the lines that I wanted Kenai to say to him ("I chose Koda over you too often, but you are important to me as much as he is"). Awesome story and awesome concept as well :)
The Cat Charmer chapter 1 . 2/7
I think Kenai is much cuter as a human than a bear. At least he'll be human forever in this one.
Anastasia E chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
That was a great story you wrote! I loved it very much! It was very creative. I especially liked the part where Kenai was changed back into a human and I like the ending where they decided that koda live with them at the villiage or in the den. And I like the part where Sitka gives koda the ability to understand Kenai and Denahi.
mrhawkprime chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I think it works as brige for1and 2.
Twiphase chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
next chapter suggestion: what if the spirits decided to let Denahi become a wolf until the next new moon? I wonder what would be Denahi's reaction? I'm guessing it might be as more funny as Kenai's reaction when he became a bear.
SquishyJellyKittenOfDoom chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
I love the way it goes straight to the story. It could be what happens before the second movie but after the first movie.
Koda101 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Wow that was really awesome! I liked how you got straight to the story and didnt boringly drag it on like others. Poor Koda. Well done 5/5!