Reviews for twenty: truths about Kakashi
Voiceofsummer chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Wonderfully touching, I always thought that Kakashi's past was perhaps one of the most tragic in Naruto. I loved number 7 and 17 made me smile :) Kakashi's relationship with Gai is an odd one, but your portrayal of it was well done. Beautifully done!
time2read chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Loved what you wrote so touching!
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
I ended up reloading the page a bunch of times on my ipod because I was being distracted and had to restart to get into the mood. Anyway onto the review.

It was beautiful, written like a child floating on his back and sinking deeper and deeper from the surface. Then 19, the child resurfaces, his face breaking the surface of the water and sending waves crashing to the sides. How can I describe it in just one word? Dark? Depressing? Bittersweet? The stroke of humor from 17 gives it the slight appearance of being a light in the dark. Absolutely wonderful. I can't place which passage was my favourite, however there were many specific quotes I enjoyed. Well written. I enjoyed the theory of the Icha Icha books and Rin's death thoroughly. The feeling of being torn between love and hate, elation and pain written in 2, magnificent. I find 9 a nice touch to the timeline, I agree, he's better off being Crow and not the obvious animal. One last thing, "It might just be his bizarre, selfish desire to not lose anyone else again." Conscience shattering anguish. I loved it.
wingedmercury chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
aw, bitter sweet:) Loved it! Sorry it took me so long to get to your fic! xoxoxo!
clara200 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011