Reviews for Ghostly Trick or Treats
xTCatxx chapter 7 . 8/27/2016
oh please don't tell me your closing the story and won't continue please please continue
xTCatxx chapter 6 . 8/27/2016
what your such a cliffhanger I can't believe you just finished it here "gasping for air"
anyway this story's good keep the good work please
xTCatxx chapter 5 . 8/27/2016
Vlad Vlad Vlad you really never learn do you it is never vise to side with the losing side
xTCatxx chapter 4 . 8/27/2016
ok so Vlad joined the force of evil again no surprise there
xTCatxx chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
OOOOOOOOO so interesting I like where this is going hehehe
Autumn's Dusk Shadow chapter 7 . 10/24/2015
I really wish you'd updated 's really good.:"(
Itharax chapter 7 . 8/10/2015
Love it! Please update soon!
mymag99 chapter 7 . 7/15/2015
please write more and update soon.
Luna Lillyth chapter 7 . 6/5/2015
I really hope you update this, this crossover is perfection!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 7 . 4/17/2015

Jack should learn Danny's secret soon. Also doesn't Danny have a phone he can use to call his parents?
Sam chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
You can't leave it off like that. This is an amazing story, please upload the next chapter soon. Love the story by the way!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2014
Seriously, why aren't there more of this crossover.
Nightfrightpony chapter 7 . 11/3/2014
Please continue
Fanatic13 chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
Please tell me you haven't given up on this story? Can you continue it or adopt it out to me? Can I rewrite it for you and post it?
Oblitus Angeli chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Nightmare Before Christmas was on TV today, and that put me in a BNC mood; so I set out to find a crossover with DP(my main fandom). Sadly there are only three, so no 20k fics out there. I found yours and decided to give it a go and I've enjoyed this, I'll be on the look out for any updates.

-OA