Reviews for All I Want for Christmas is You
damonsalvat0re chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
THIS WAS ADORABLE, AWWW :'))))))

definitely the type of oneshot I was looking for :)
Alaric'sRing chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Love it. Sweet, and surprisingly sexy, one shot.
Lil'Conqueror chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Delena, forever.

Great job!
The Soft Smell of Rain chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
A sweet one-shot full of lovely christmas spirit:)
Delena-gleek-freak chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I liked it.
Annalay chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
So sweet so very Damon like great one shot :) I would like to know what happened next and if Damon wake up alone on Christmas morning:D
FairytaleEnding chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
It was a sweet story :) but I have to say it looks a bit like a Delena christmas story I read not so long ago.

But still good job !
kimsdixie chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
This was a very sweet story. Good Job!
loveyouforever101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awwww seriously! I love it! Thank you :D so adorable! This is what should happen!

-loveyouforever101 :D
hotvox chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I liked this holiday story. Thanks!
Madam Scragz chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
hey,

Love it, Love ZIt, Love IT! Please turn this into a full story... i'm not sure what you could do with it, but i really like your style of writting.

anywho, thanks for writting this.

Merry Christmas ;)

M. Scragz
Nymphadora chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
First off, I hate Mariah Carey...but I LOVE this fic. This was well-written, and sweet, and I'm so glad I didn't let my dislike of the song get in the way of reading this. I may even like her a touch more now...;)
michaelfanfic chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Answering your final question: it isn't the first, nor the second and definitely not the third. Basically it isn't any of the options. I didn't LOVE it, but "like" still isn't good enough. I think it would be somewhere between like and love. But enough of it. What I want for Christmas is a new chapter to this so called one-shot. I need something more heated up :D Pushing her against the door was your pique. It was pretty good :)
kate chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Sweet and adorable
kat chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
A beautiful and sweet story.