Reviews for Akirobrat
Eto117 chapter 2 . 8/29/2012
Ugh, I left the shittiest review for the first chapter. Karin, acrobat. Never occurred to me. I laughed and felt sorry for Toshiro during the Granny part. It would make me feel awful too. I wonder what Kon looks like as a human... I always picture him like Ichigo.

Now that I think about it, their interactions probably are one of my favorites things. You keep them so IC yet put them in all sorts of situations. I felt... uhh emotional at the end. A mix of happy and sad at the same time. Yachiru was quite a nice addition here. To be honest, she's cute and lovable here but I'm guessing she would be a bit annoying in real life. I loved it. Why do I always read this at 4 am? At least I'm a bit more lucid than in my last review. Thank you! And I would be slightly disgruntled by the fact that you took a bit too long to post this chapter if I hadn't taken even longer to read/review it. :)
lazyguy90 chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Great work on this.
ReginaCaelum chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
yes, that is a good lesson to learn...i haven't updated The Blame Game in over a year -.-'

i'm so glad you finally finished this! such a creative plot and so brilliantly executed. i loved how Yachiru joined in on the fun, and all the circus people were very...um, eccentric. karin's personality was rather unique, but i think that's because she wasn't romantically involved with Toushirou (shame). i liked their friendship nonetheless. the fall at the end there had me kind of freaking out, but it was a clever idea. i wish she'd get a bigger part in the manga, or even the anime...i'd love to see her kick ass.

anyway, great story!

-rc

p.s. i didn't review the other two-shot you just finished because i never read the first chapter, btw. i'm not boycotting you or anything :)
Adobo-chan chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Excited excited excited excited excited... That was basically running through my head once I saw this posted. DDDDD

Aww, this was was so sweet and funny and adorable. I knew this was gonna be just friendship, but the entire time I couldn't help thinking, 'Kiss her! Kiss her, dammit! C'mon Toushirou, you can do it!' Yeah, totally not mature enough for this. ;;

This story was all so wonderfully light and easy. While the plot was smooth sailing and well panned out, it was the characters that really made this a treat. Everyone was perfect, down to the very last gesture and word, so it was hard not to enjoy reading the ending. But of course it was the HitsuKarin interaction that was best, with just the slightest sprinkle of Yachiru. That girl can get into trouble anywhere and everywhere. I'm more surprised she didn't destroy anything, but maybe that just shows how good Toushirou is at babysitting.

You should never ever apologize for HitsuKarin because sometimes it's the little things that are the best. There is absolutely nothing wrong with turning their friendship into (vague, unintentional but totally there!) love. And while I knew she had to leave and all that, it still made me sad to see her go.

Great job! Man, this is making me feel like I should finish my two-shot too. I'll work on it because the HitsuKarin fics have been so amazing lately and I'm really happy to have something to read, since I don't read much else. Haha. :) Thank you for finishing this!
djAngelynn chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Even with all the HitsuKarin moments in this, the one character that stood out for me was Yachiru, because she is just too adorable in this. "Are you going to do kissy stuff?" and slapping that air kiss on Toshiro's lips! HAHAHA. *dies laughing*
StelzaRinator chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Haha, great idea with the 'air kiss'! Yachiru was so cute when she slapped Karin's kiss on Tōshirō's lips :-)

Really enjoyed it!
Eto117 chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
My brain is so tired right now. I can't think of a proper review, sorry. But I can say I really can't wait for the second part. BTW Am I the only one excited that HitsuKarin stories( in English) have past 1,000?
Chaz1440 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
haha nice :) You've got Karin's character down to a t. She's particularly ... badass in this fic
arkee chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Seeing as the setting has Zaraki and Yachiru as father and daughter, I can't help but wonder who the mother is. It's a miracle they let Karin barge into the office like that
elarhy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
The set up (Toushiro taking Yachiru to a circus) makes no sense, yet i can totally see it happen with those characters, so far the story is promising and fun, i hope the update.
Head Procrastinator chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
luv how promising this story is
Adobo-chan chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Absolutely adorable and scarily genius. :)
Dellanotte chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA-nice. Hilarious from start to finish, and the only thing I knew was that Karin and Toshiro would somehow meet by the end of the chapter. Until Karin broke her arm I was sure that it would involve Yachiru, but hooray for silly coincidences. Seriously, it's like the universe is determined to make the grumpy accountant social for once...

Hitsugaya Toshiro, grumpy accountant. Hilarity in and of itself, author. You got him spot-on for a living guy... and everyone else, really. His attempts at foisting off Yachiru to someone else were simply adorkable. Props for Granny, proving that your incarnation of him does indeed have a soul... and GinRan for the win.

I'd love to see you keep this one going (I know that I've yet to review them, but this easily blows "An Unexpected Suitor" and "Melodies Unheard" right out of the water). With only two days to drag Toshiro from his cave and turn his office cred into a Dali painting, I can't wait to see what happens next. Karin's a hoot-it comes from Kon, Renji, and the monkies, doesn't it?

... Along with the fashion sense, probably. That leotard's description alone nearly made my eyes bleed. I'd hate to actually see it on someone like Karin. Sorry, it's just... pink. On Karin. I know Kubo's made her more feminine... but... arg. Yeah. Sorry. You made up for it with Toshiro trying to dress casually. While enduring Yachiru-a very Yachiru-ish Yachiru, indeed.

Do she and Karin ever meet? Not that I want to make Toshiro's head ASplode, but... Okay, maybe I do. Have fun writing!

Ara.
Avatarfan444 chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Lol awesome! I love how forward and evil Karin is in this fanfiction! I can't wait until the next chapter!

And Toushiro's not short, he's fun sized! XD
JoiZ. D chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awesome! I love it the way you wrote the characters in an AU universe and portrayed them so perfectly! Yes, Toushiro is definitely an accountant! It fits him very well.

Update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!