Reviews for Holding Out for a Hangman's Noose
MagicWords1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
This about broke my heart. I can't even right now... Great writing. You really captured their personalities. Now I'm just going to cry in a puddle of my own tears...
Collie Parkillo chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Oh my god. Just...oh my god. I love your writing style and both of them are beautifully in character. Bravo.
angel-san801 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
So happy to see you write more K'n'R! So tragic, but I loved every second of it! Awesome as always!
Aria657 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Ugh... If it ended like this I don't know if I would cry or be happy that they died with each other or just drink myself into a stupor. (You know even if it's illegal for me to drink and I hate alcohol...) So yeah... Grape juice I guess? That would probably work... But... I just love them so much and them dying is one of the worst things ever.

Is there gonna be another book for this series?
Pelleas chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
aww man, Fisk :c If only hed hold out.. But, thats in character for him. Glad youre writing for the fandom again !

That line where it said Michaels the only thing that ever belonged to him, I liked that one alot. And yaay for Sir Mikes love one-liner !
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Beautiful! Simply beautiful! *sniff* Emotions are VERY hard to write, but you managed to pull it off! Nice job! :)