Reviews for Fragments of Time
zenith88 chapter 9 . 2/23
Nice little series of one shots.
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 9 . 2/22
Every chapter was wonderful so far! I hope you update again soon!
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 7 . 2/22
This was astounding! I found the way you interpreted all those events very enchanting and the way you described them was beautiful! I also believe that Orvus and the Zoni are considered as deities in some parts of Polaris! So don't worry about "insulting someone's religious beliefs", it only makes sense for a different religious system to exist in the R&C universe as we're talking about entirely different galaxies!
Well done on this!
Crescent Moon -Jessica151294 chapter 6 . 2/21
Those seperate stories were truly moving and I loved the fact that they mostly revolved around A Crack in Time as it's my favourite R&C game! I realy like your way of writing, it's vivid and fluent and the situations you described were wonderful and seemed to fit in the canon story! I enjoyed every single one of them so far, Chapter 4 was truly touching!
I'd love to see more frequent updates! I'll read the rest as soon as I can! Keep it up!
Shamangirl1 chapter 9 . 2/20
Hey, it's back!
Shamangirl1 chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
When and where in Crack in Time does this take place?

Btw I love this chapter!
Shamangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
What planet is this supposed to be on?
Temporal abnormalities chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
I really enjoyed this, I never really thought much about how the Fongoids screwed up the space-time continuum. Great job!
And oh hai! I'm also an Agnostic Athiest! :)
RobotAuction chapter 7 . 8/31/2012
YOU, my good child, are an awesome writer c:
Preemtive Karma chapter 6 . 8/10/2012
These short stories are great. It's making me want to buy a psp to play size matters too, but thats not happening.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2012 That last chapter is...amazing...
DarkMousyRulezAll chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
These are really good little stories! :D

I love the perspective on each theme

:D can't wait for the next to come!
S.R.J.S. Fangirl from Pl chapter 3 . 2/15/2012

I'm the Biggest, Most Faithfull & Truest Fangirl of ONLY 4 video games serieses:

Sonic the Hedgehog

Ratchet & Clank

Jak & Daxter

Sly Cooper

That story is even interesting. Please, continue that;)!

Don't need to hurry - I'll be waiting very patiently for the next chapters;D!

P.S.(For EVERY Fanboy/Fangirl of ''Sonic the Hedgehog", ''Ratchet & Clank", ''Jak & Daxter" & ''Sly Cooper" Video Games Serieses)

I have a GREAT news - In 2014 Sega, Insomniac Games, Naughty Dog & Sucker Punch(TOGETHER) will create...the anime TV series(2D) and anime feature movie(3D), which'll be a BIG crossovers with thise 4 Coolest video games serieses!

I'm NOT lying - I sent the letters to Sega(U.S.A., Jp. & U.K.), Insomniac Games, Naughty Dog, Sucker Punch and EVEN Nihilistic Software about this, honestX3!

Anyway, you'll see in 2014;P!

So...What do you think about that?

See ya pretty soon!
Fruitbird15 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Wow. Just wow...I have a piece of advice for you:

Stop writing Fan fic, and write your own novel, as I can GUARANTEE you, it will sell. You're a great author!
MrBlack103 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I don't think your writing style can improve much at all, to be honest.

The situations you come up with to place the characters in are highly entertaining and imaginative.

I especially liked Ratchet's nostalgia of his last 'dreamtime'.

All in all, I certainly hope to see more work from you!