Reviews for Wish You Well
doc boy chapter 1 . 6/2
That was really really sweet. I loved it. I just wish ash would have returned the magic words but I guess this works just the same. Best Christmas indeed...
Jesse chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
10000000000/10
xXEndl3ssGmerXx chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Hahaha pik achoo pik achu hahaha ok no-_- anyway great oneshot. Srry of ive been spamming you on your stories ive just really enjoyed your content. Plz sent some feedback, and no you dont have to im not gonna be stan (song from eminem) that jumped off a cliff becuz eminem didnt respond. Plz post chpter on bad habit really want to find out whats up next, dont worry no pressure not forcin' you

Your biggest fan, Endl3ssg mer, out
PkmnGirl15 chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
i loved how you made references to other fanfictions
A chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Aww
StartersoverLegends chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
Awesome! Great job and Pikachu was the perfect comedic relief. Oh and also the ending was perfect, so overall I guess I loved it. FAVORITED!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
So sweet :
I love your stories they are awesome!
cody chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Great story and the bike was a nice change
Thanks for writing this great story :)
TheAlmightyLucario chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
You are probably my favorite author and have inspired me to write fics. This story is amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
That was good but u said Mrs. ketchup a few times
Bronski chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
The indirect confession was superb, most fics I read have direct confessions, it's refreshing to see a new method every once in a while. The way it was in parts, instead of one whole big chunk, creates suspense for the reader. Can't stop reading in the middle, I liked it.

The buildup was great but I think that the ending was too rushed. The kiss was only 3 lines away from the last line. Maybe the emotions felt by Ash & May could be illustrated in more detail, even the kiss could use more detail; was it a soft peck or was it deep and long?
Emily8892 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Cute story. Even though its not Christmas yet, I loved the story :)!
ajmcflyy chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved it. Even though it's nowhere near Christmas (It's June! :P) but I'm terrible with timing...so yeah. Anyways, like I said, I love this. Best Advanceshipping Christmas One-shot in history. Literally. Great job. You're an amazing author so keep up the good work. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
this story was awesome
Mr.Kittychu chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I like the part when May was sick...lol. Seriously though, great story.